Search results for query: *

• Users: Theo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Theo

TCF Suggestion Today's Birthdays.

Hey, how is everyone doing. Theo here. So, while I was strolling through the members tab the other day, I noticed something that I forgot has been bugging me for a long time now. The "Today's Birthdays" section. It only fits 12 people! That just sucks! But hear me out, that's not the worst...
  2. Theo

Biomes & Nature More Soundtracks

THEO'S THREADS MAY CONTAIN CONTENT SOME VIEW AS TERRIBLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Howdy! It's me, your friendly neighboorhood gif avatar man. So, music is something I am very deeply connected with; as a matter of fact, I do at least 60% of my daily tasks while listening to music. Terraria is no...
  3. Theo

TCF Suggestion A small suggestion regarding comments

How's it going everyone. Rick Astley here. So I noticed that profile comments have a limit of 420 characters. 420 blaze it lol What I want to see is, a handy character counter like the one we have under the "new profile posts" section. It's not a drastic change. It's not a scientific...
  4. Theo

The Bartle Test: What's your gaming style?

While browsing through YouTube, I came across a video whose topic is Bartle's test on gamer psychology. So I thought that I might as well share it here. http://4you2learn.com/bartle/ I took the test and my results were: Achiever: 53% Explorer: 60% Griefer: 47% Socializer: 40%
  5. Theo

Other Art Theo's GMod Posters

Hello everyone. A small loan of a million memes here. When I'm bored during my spare time I enjoy making posters on Garry's Mod because I don't SFM yet m'kay?. You can view what I have done thus far by clicking here. No, it's not a rickroll. Since I tend to go dry of ideas, I've decided to...
  6. Theo

Other Small Enchanted Sundial change

The Enchanted Sundial is a nifty item which was introduced in the 1.3 update. When you place it and right-click it, you get to skip a whole in-game day. There is a cooldown on its use, which is 7 in-game days in duration. What I'd like to be added is the following; when you right-click the...
  7. Theo

Blocks & Decoration Mirrors & Reflections!

*taps mic* Is this thing on? Oh, nevermind. *clears throat* Good morning, afternoon or evening, fellow Terrarians! My name is Theo. Thanks for stopping by and lending an ear. So, I'll have you know that I never really make suggestions, considering how bad I am at doing it. But this one came to...
  8. Theo

Ask Theo, you know, that guy

*ahem* *blows mic* Looks like I have my own QnA thread! That's right. Ask me any questions you might have. Why? I don't know, why the :red: not, I guess. Yes, you may ask me questions regarding vanity sets.
  9. Theo

Need help: Custom wave banks

I wanna make a personal custom wave bank, yet I need some help. I have planned what song will replace which music, but I don't know what to do next. Thanks in advance!
  10. Theo

Items Making the Grappling Hook more useful.

So, do you remember this guy right here? -> It is (supposedly) the first grappling hook you will obtain. But let's be honest here, most of the times, the first hook you'll get will be one of the gem hooks, as they are easier to craft. So, what if we gave the "first" grappling hook some...
  11. Theo

Map-PvP Tfort, a TF2 inspired PvP map

I had the idea of making 2Fort (a map from Team Fortress 2) into Terraria for a while, but never got to it. Finally though, with the aid of tEdit, I managed to realise it. So here it is. SIDE NOTE: I do know that the idea has already been around in the old forums, but it is old and...
  12. Theo

Animated Avatar Problem

So, I've been trying to upload and use an animated GIF as a profile picture, but I keep getting the message that it is larger than the 250 KB, while I optimized it to be smaller than that. I need to be given advice. The picture I've been trying to upload:
  13. Theo

I require assistance!

[RESOLVED] See in the replies So, I was making a weapon that shoots a beam, similarly to the Heat Ray. It looks kinda like this: What I wanna do is modify its ray, change its colour for instance. How can I do that? If it helps, here's what the coding looks like: The weapon's: DeathStar.json {...
  14. Theo

How-to: Using your custom emotes more easily!

Difficulty: Time needed: <10 mins Introduction: This is a simple guide which will teach you how to shortcut your custom emotes! What this means is that when you've finished reading this, you will be using the emotes @Jestex and/or @Milt69466 made you with shortcuts like these -> :) :D...
  15. Theo

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

In any game I play, I take my time to make my character look nice. Terraria is no exception. The vanity feature it boasts opens up great possibilities for character customization. I have experimented with it a lot, so I decided to share my creations with the community. So, this is where I'll...
  16. Theo

What characters do you have?

I am interested to know what kind and how many characters do you guys have. About me, I have currently 8 different characters, 3 of which are Theos (For Servers/Semi-cheat, Hack/Total-Cheat, Survival/Non-Cheat), a summoner loadout (made with an inventory editor), 3 Team Fortress 2 classes...
  17. Theo

PS4 A question about cross-buy.

So, I bought the PsVita version of Terraria digitally before the Ps4 version was released. As far as I know, Terraria has a cross-buy feature, which means that if I buy one version of the game, the other ones (Ps3 and Ps4) will be available without the need of purchase. Using this feature, can I...
  18. Theo

Items The Solar Eclipse Medallion

So, this little thing would summon a Solar Eclipse when used. Usual deal, once consumed, it is taken away from your inventory, just like the Pumpkin Moon Medallion . (Don't judge, I already know that I suck at spriting) Consumable Equipable (You'll see what I mean below) Summons a Solar...
  19. Theo

Items Explosives!

We got grenades , bombs , dynamites , land mines and triggerable explosives , as well as the sticky versions of the first two . However nice their selection range is, there is definitely more to be added. Let me show you my proposals. Detonator - Sold by the Mechanic (or the...
  20. Theo

Game Mechanics Balancing Restored HP with Potion Sickness

All of us use potions, whether it is during an intense event or boss fight, or at times that you can't afford the Nurse's healing. Some of them heal little HP (I am looking at you, mushroom) while others heal more (greater healing potion). My point is, the potion sickness debuff is the same on...
Back
Top Bottom