Search results for query: *

1. EnricosUt

Steam Help

I forgot my steam password to login on the website since I used remember me for the actual app, so I thought I'd post it here. So I tried to gift Terraria to my friend once, before he purchased anything on Steam, and it didn't work as you need to pay at least a little before you could receive...
  2. EnricosUt

Items New Minion: Scarecrow

You would get this on a sky island when you break a stalk of corn (new plant only spawns in hardmode) you have a 0.54% of getting this new item. This is the item you spawn it with:(Magic Corn) This minion would do 32 damage by throwing little sticks of hays. (0.2% of throwing a bale of hay...
  3. EnricosUt

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: Chef!

Being Italian, I thought adding a chef would be cool! So here we go! Unlocked by: Having any type of food (Easymode and Hardmode) Names Ideas: Ramsey, Batali, Mario (Take away from Painter), Luigi (Take away from Painter), Bobby, Oliver, Oil Quotes: "Let's get cooking!" "This chicken is...
  4. EnricosUt

Items New Idem: Nuke!

that's lame.
  5. EnricosUt

Items New item: Frosty Bow!

i like it
  6. EnricosUt

Items New Item: Kendama

This item would be based on the very popular kids toy. If you left click it acts like a yoyo that only goes to 7 blocks. This attack would do 12 damage and 4 knockback. If you right click with this weapon you stand still and do a trick. You can only do one trick every 5 real minutes. YOU CAN...
  7. EnricosUt

Items Item Idea: Ultra Sword!

This one! Duh! XD
  8. EnricosUt

Items Item Idea: Ultra Sword!

GREAT IDEA!
  9. EnricosUt

what?

what?
  10. EnricosUt

:D

:D
  11. EnricosUt

NPCs & Enemies New NPC Villager: Ninja (Easymode)

My friend thought of this so I'll post it for him! Appearance: Full black with one line of skin colored pixels with green eyes sticking out on his head. has yellow mark on side of arm How to unlock: Kill King Slime Way of Attack: Swinging a Katana Drops: %19 chance of dropping his katana Sells...
  12. EnricosUt

NPCs & Enemies Clown and Pilot NPC Suggestion

Yes, but they are so weak and epensive it sort balances it out.
  13. EnricosUt

I know the angel wings exist.
  14. EnricosUt

He would be a villager who looks like a clown without the ball. You unlock him by defeating a clown He would sell banannarangs during a blood moon for 1 platnium He would take the beach ball from the party girl and he would sell it, same amount He also can sell balloon dogs, which are a...
  15. EnricosUt

Corruption

Okay...i did read it, but it said the corruption will spread through the sunflowers, is that all true?
  16. EnricosUt

Corruption

What does that do?
  17. EnricosUt

Corruption

How can i stop it from spreading till i get the clentaminator?
  18. EnricosUt

Corruption

I wanna get rid of the corruption before going in hardmode of course, so im using the powder, and im wondering, do i have to spray every block, or if i spray ebonstone, the ebonstone behind it can't spread?
  19. EnricosUt

Computer help!

Yay, I can play! Man...PC is waayyy better than mac.
Back
Top Bottom