• Users: ALQASH
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ALQASH

W8 m8 do wii MLG?

If wii r MLG den i m8 I r8 8/8 no h8 m8. U wot m8
  2. ALQASH

Xbox One Possible mods?

So the fallout lead dev or something said that mods from the PC will be/can be used on the xone so dose that mean that well we be abaill to do that to?
  3. ALQASH

Easy platinum coins

Step 1: get a lot of mech worms (yes you guess it) Step 2:kill the destroyer a lot and get it souls Step 3: sell everything it drops Side note: this works with all the mech bosses
  4. ALQASH

Blocks & Decoration Mechanic selling lamps

how about that the mechanic sells lamps. And I am not sure if I am posting it in the wrong place Plz i need this ;(
  5. ALQASH

Characters gone (and worlds posoply gone)

I got a bug that deletes my characters (and maybe worlds) but overall you can fix it (the player) by exiting the game and entering back it's really annoying tho
  6. ALQASH

Console Umm... Hello?

Why is there no new threads? :rolleyes: Oh and the new once are they are not that much like 2 or 3. Or 1
  7. ALQASH

About Other world for console

Will other world come out for console when PC gets other world? And will it come when PC gets in the same date or close from it?
  8. ALQASH

Items Coffe and tea?

Coffe that you can craft near a coffe machine with a cup and it gives you an "energy" buff that gives you 30% more speed 5% more damage Is...is it good? Oh and also tea that is craftable by a tea leaf found in the forest biome and a water bottle near a table/workbench with a cup on top of it...
  9. ALQASH

Console What will happen when 1.3 comes out for PC

PC members are going to be like "yes finally this is the last update that terraria is going to get and it is finally here" And console "can you Please tell us when 1.3 is going to come out. Please :(
  10. ALQASH

Items Protecting potion

A potion that is 2 minuets long and gives you shield symbols that protect you from damage (you will only take damage afther the shield symbols runs out) it can take only 400 damage (it health acts as a player with only 30 defense) afther it takes 400 damage the buff will cancel it self. So is...
  11. ALQASH

Console Helping devs at dying egupment (why so we don't get screwed in the futisor)

It is easy you can just make the player scroll down to see the dying secion also vanity's Sorry for my bad English :P
  12. ALQASH

Biomes & Nature More wildlife

like cows deers cats dogs etc. And cow and deers etc. drop for you meat
  13. ALQASH

Console Opening chests from a far

You littlrly open chests that are to far by just carying and using a magic missile or flamelash and it is so op
  14. ALQASH

Biomes & Nature An island

It is an island that you can go to but needs a boat to go to let's say a goblin island where goblins are much better,stronger and with better drops and maybe HardMode and what about houses randomly in the island with goblins inside of them and goblins city's with goblins science labs with...
  15. ALQASH

Console Two things

faster console updating. Also if 1.3 is going to come when(on console)
Back
Top Bottom