Search results for query: *

1. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

I’d make a cyan letter t in chat and use it as a vortex pickaxe

I’d make a cyan letter t in chat and use it as a vortex pickaxe
  2. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Anytime! Other than 5:35 PM on April 25, 2025.

Anytime! Other than 5:35 PM on April 25, 2025.
  3. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

A contract is a contract is a contract, so a pattern is a pattern is a pattern.

A contract is a contract is a contract, so a pattern is a pattern is a pattern.
  4. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Oh, hello there! You’re the pattern guy!

Oh, hello there! You’re the pattern guy!
  5. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Boulder

Does anyone has a gif of the boulder reaction? I need one so that I can use it on a daily basis with everyone I know.
  6. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

That’s what I’m trying to find out! (I don’t think it’s me)

That’s what I’m trying to find out! (I don’t think it’s me)
  7. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Add an x somewhere in the middle

Add an x somewhere in the middle
  8. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

NPCs & Enemies Elder Slime Name

I now have a full list: Scout, Sorai, Spork, Spock, Scuff, Sport, Swirl, and Slosh.
  9. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Hi Red! Do you like my new pfp? It took me 30 minutes to make.

Hi Red! Do you like my new pfp? It took me 30 minutes to make.
  10. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

NPCs & Enemies Elder Slime Name

Now, this isn’t much to say, but I’d really like the elder slime to have a 5 letter 1 syllable name. I am on a quest to collect every town slime plush, and I have names for all of them. They are all 5 letters and one syllable, except for the elder slime, which is 6 letters and one syllable. I...
  11. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

THANK YOU. This took me like 30 minutes to make

THANK YOU. This took me like 30 minutes to make
  12. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

I found out how to do it again. Crisis averted… for now.

I found out how to do it again. Crisis averted… for now.
  13. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

New problem, I now do not know how to edit my account. This comment chain is basically its own...

New problem, I now do not know how to edit my account. This comment chain is basically its own user guide.
  14. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Versions

I am wondering whether or not I should get every version of Terraria currently possible. Obviously, I don’t have all the game consoles, but it would be awesome to have a wall full of every copy of Terraria. And I can say I have all the different ones on the forums (other than stadia[red plz...
  15. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Game Mechanics Chance for Boulder spam if shaking trees on FTW

Not the bees + boulder seed = beelder. Basically bee nest but boulder-er. CelebrationMK10 + boulder seed = Confetti Boulder. A boulder that goes boom with confetti like the party popper. Drunk seed + boulder seed = living boulder. A boulder that goes both ways randomly.
  16. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Mobile Terraria iPhone Wallpaper

Does anyone know a reputable source for a good terraria wallpaper? I’ve been looking everywhere, to no avail. And yes, I know about the labor of love post, and the first on Google do come up with wallpapers, but I want a good source for some really good ones.
  17. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Crisis averted, i figured it out

Crisis averted, i figured it out
  18. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

I don’t know where to put this, so I’m putting it here. I’ve forgotten how to make a thread! Plz...

I don’t know where to put this, so I’m putting it here. I’ve forgotten how to make a thread! Plz i need help! Thx
  19. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Terraria Makeship Series - Hallowed Armor

I just so happen to be one of the lucky few that managed to get one. I know I’m a bit late, but still very happy about it.
  20. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/town-slime-pet.132515/#post-3126741 How does...

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/town-slime-pet.132515/#post-3126741 How does everyone feel about this? Just want to know if there is anything I can do to improve or change this. Also, if you have a suggestion, absolutely say it. Red, if you see this, is this feasible? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom