Search results for query: *

1. Critical moose

NPCs & Enemies Martian

this would be an NPC that joins after defeating the Martian madness event. He would sell things such as a ray gun, some other Martian tech that may have to do with the 1.3.1 update, and a Martian SUMMONER. We need to be able to summon it.
  2. Critical moose

Weapons & Equip Tinkerer's forge

It has been hard to come up with this idea without making things seem too OP. Let's get the easy stuff out of the way 3 blocks wide x 2 blocks tall Bought from tinkerer for 45 gold. Crafting station The purpose of this station is to allow you to combine weapons. (I will explain more. Hold...
  3. Critical moose

Game Mechanics Do we need deposit all?

With the additions of shift clicking to place items into chests and added features relating to quick stack, I don't see a reason to have the 'deposit all' button there. The only time I use it is when I mean to click another button and accidentally click that instead, thus jumbling up my...
  4. Critical moose

Weapons & Equip Looking at the forums, it seems summoner still needs some help...

I'm using my phone for this so forgive me. I was looking at the forums when I saw how many suggestions were just to improve summoner. I'm sorry if this isn't in the right suggestion thread, but the simple solution is to give it time. With each update, the devs add more summons. The main...
  5. Critical moose

Weapons & Equip King wings

Yes I know there are mounts that give infinate flight, but if I didn't have to use a mount for infinate flight, I wouldnt. What if I wanted infinate flight, but also wanted the freedom and speed the cosmic car key doesn't give you. This would be an endgame mega-accessory and would essencially...
  6. Critical moose

Weapons & Equip Moon lord eye summon drop

I'm not going to lie, I was kind of disappointed when I got to see all of the moon lord drops and noticed there were two sentry summons. I know that you get the dragon and cell staff right before the fight with the Moon Lord, but I still think the moon lord should drop a normal summon that...
Back
Top Bottom