Search results for query: *

1. Eye Rah Jay

PC i cant go windowed

Found this via Google. I was trying to find the borderless option in-game, and the problem is that you can't change it while loaded into a character/world, you have to exit out to the main menu!
  2. Eye Rah Jay

PC Paint scraper doesn't remove moss

Any suggestions on how to remove moss completely, aside from breaking the block? "Moss Swap" does not work, and I want to change the color.
  3. Eye Rah Jay

I hope it blew you away as much as me. I'm running a public server now if interested...

I hope it blew you away as much as me. I'm running a public server now if interested: https://terraria-servers.com/server/3893/
  4. Eye Rah Jay

Do you play Terraria regularly?

Do you play Terraria regularly?
  5. Eye Rah Jay

Lol I don't remember who you are or why I sent this

Lol I don't remember who you are or why I sent this
  6. Eye Rah Jay

Good question, and I'm 5y late to even see this :P

Good question, and I'm 5y late to even see this :P
  7. Eye Rah Jay

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Disappointed that tModLoader didn't auto-update it, or even have an option to through the GUI, but the updated version seems to work. Thanks DA!
  8. Eye Rah Jay

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Seems like a great tool, thank you. Are there any compatible mods to use server-side characters? I haven't found one yet...
  9. Eye Rah Jay

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Hey excellent, looks like this one's still active. Hope it works with the newest tModLoader! Edit: well maybe it saves the chars serverside, but considering a new character is starting with 0 tools, it's not very useful....the only other mods activated were calamity and thorium which I'd...
  10. Eye Rah Jay

Mobile State of Mobile Address

Ooh, hundreds of fishing poles, just what we need!
  11. Eye Rah Jay

[ANSWERED] 1.3 Release Time Zone? Hour?

Redigit posted here that it's 13:00 EST, so about 11:07 from this posting! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/redigit.27/&page=6#profile-post-115466
  12. Eye Rah Jay

[ANSWERED] 1.3 Release Time Zone? Hour?

Looking for something more specific than "the 30th" since it's already the 30th in some places and no 1.3....
  13. Eye Rah Jay

butts

butts
  14. Eye Rah Jay

PC Item 3,000!

There are 3000 NEW items in 1.3? Or the total number of items in the game is now 3000?
Back
Top Bottom