Search results for query: *

1. sillydoo

Xbox One Trying to get Metal detector

Forgot my gamer tag is KillerChapineHD
  2. sillydoo

Xbox One Trying to get Metal detector

Need metal detector (and if y’all got a fisherman’s pocket guide I’ll trade for that as well)
  3. sillydoo

Games that ruined their entire franchise

Halo 4. Every game up to that I loved but that was just trash. I hope that Halo 5 can recover but from what I played in the beta is will be great.
  4. sillydoo

Other Content after the Moon Lord

I agree, this would be a great addition. But I don't think that the developers want to hear about anything big right now considering that they just finished releasing 1.3 and still have to fix bugs with it. But when 1.4 comes along I would love to see this boss arrive!
  5. sillydoo

Ban the user above you!

Banned for telling me what to do
  6. sillydoo

Help Please?

This looks to be the older floating island buildings and I don't know why it spawned in. To open up the chest you need to get a golden key from the dungeon.
  7. sillydoo

Console frost moon event disappearing loot [PS and Xboxes]

I use the horseman's blade farm for the frost moon and my loot doesn't disappear. I usually jump out every once in awhile to make sure it doesn't disappear but it still lasts a few minutes. I don't think it has to do with the item limit and I don't think the fact that I use spear traps matters...
  8. sillydoo

Ban the user above you!

Banned for using proper punctuation?
  9. sillydoo

The Most "Noobed" Thing that you made in Terraria

I was killed by a green slime while wearing hallowed armor... and it wasn't like i was at 1 HP cause of a boss battle it just kept hitting me.. :(
  10. sillydoo

Terraria Bad Ideas

duke fishron is a pre hardmode boss
  11. sillydoo

Xbox 360 Top 5 Melee Weapons?

.... because there's many weapons that are better than them...
  12. sillydoo

Items Repellent?

This would be something like an alternative if they didn't want to change the debuff from how it is right now. But I didn't know it was a 40% chance! I think putting a drop rate at something around 0.02% would be better. I like this idea more but 10% decreased damage AND the other two might...
  13. sillydoo

Items Repellent?

I've read a lot about how people don't like how overpowered the Moon Lord leech debuff is. I do think it was a good idea to add it in but I think also putting in an accessory to combat it would be helpful to players who get it to drop. Leech Repellent (I've used it while in forests and they...
  14. sillydoo

Video Expert Moon Lord AFK Kill

Geez. I'm on console so I don't really know how hard expert mode is but that looks insane. Can you maybe make a tutorial/give dimensions? I ordered a new computer that I can play Terraria on so I can get ahead of 1.2.3 and I love building traps like this but I just suck at finding out how...
  15. sillydoo

Tell Us About Your Favorite Underrated Game!

Bugdom. I played it for hours and hours when I was younger and it was just so fun. I remember beating the game like three times and how happy I felt watching the Ladybugs clap for me and King Thorax in the cage :) It was released in 1999 and was actually rated really well but considering it was...
  16. sillydoo

What would be a good laptop to play Terraria on?

i was about to buy a new laptop (i got an old mac) until i was convinced to just get a desktop. It really depends on your price range but considering Terraria isn't the most demanding game it shouldn't need to be top of the line. try looking at Lenovo, Asus, and MSI. They have some decent cheap...
  17. sillydoo

Console Ocram

I can easily spawn him but I only spawned him once. I used Spectre Gear and stood on the ground with a razor pine and melted him. There were potions, minions, or traps involved so i probably could have done it with a megashark and adamantite armor or something like that. I see no point in...
  18. sillydoo

Xbox 360 Top 5 Melee Weapons?

when I'm not running magic i usually go with the horseman's blade (I only do bosses now and i don't wanna farm) North Pole (Pretty good) and the vampire knives but those just sit in my inventory. can't wait for 1.3 mac or 1.2.4 console to get flairon :)
  19. sillydoo

Xbox One Soo...

If you can't beat them, I can join and take out the bosses and drop some gear real quick. my gamertag is KillerChapineHD. Ill be on tomorrow. Just message me on xbox when you need help.
  20. sillydoo

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Guys, look! A stray dog! Wait, why did it meow? Stupid dog." It was a cat. It did not look anything like a dog.
Back
Top Bottom