Search results for query: *

• Users: sillydoo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sillydoo

Xbox One Trying to get Metal detector

Need metal detector (and if y’all got a fisherman’s pocket guide I’ll trade for that as well)
  2. sillydoo

Items Repellent?

I've read a lot about how people don't like how overpowered the Moon Lord leech debuff is. I do think it was a good idea to add it in but I think also putting in an accessory to combat it would be helpful to players who get it to drop. Leech Repellent (I've used it while in forests and they...
  3. sillydoo

Xbox One Tranferring Worlds

I have quite a few arenas on a world but I was just wondering if it is possible to transfer over worlds from PC to an Xbox One. I know a few years ago my and a friend would transfer saves for Borderlands 2 onto our 360s and there are a few traps and arenas I wanna try out that I can't build on...
  4. sillydoo

Xbox One Need these cheap!

I've been having trouble even with the help that was given me in the Pumpkin moon so I want to see if some of the loot will help. Looking to buy: Cross Necklace Blizzard Staff Razorpine If someone could inform me on prices that would be great because I don't know if I have enough for most of...
  5. sillydoo

Xbox One Can I fix this?

So I just built this pumpkin moon farm (I'm not very good at wiring) and it too like three hours so i was really happy to try it out. But I noticed tons of Harpies and like 2-5 wyverns would fly down every round. I was only able to make it to round ten cause I really wasn't prepared with my...
Back
Top Bottom