Search results for query: *

1. Cowser the Khelinace

Tool Artemis251's Chest Randomizer - Updated to 1.4.4.x!

I DID NOT CREATE THE INITIAL CODE!!! THAT CREDIT GOES TO ARTEMIS251!!! Bored one night, I decided to update Artemis251's Chest Randomizer to work with 1.4.4.x, as it hadn't been updated since... 1.4.3? O-O" To summarize, I extracted the original .jar file (link in the top) with 7zip, navigated...
  2. Cowser the Khelinace

Weapons & Equip Give Pre-1.2 HM Ores New Set Bonuses

If you're making armor for the Mechs that aren't Spider or Frost, you probably just felt a bit of dread down your spine reading that. The Hardmode Ores of Yore have been long replaced with their fancier and newer siblings: Palladium with its hearty health regen, Orichalcum with its piercing...
  3. Cowser the Khelinace

NPCs & Enemies Celestial Pillars gain the 50 Enemy Requirement once all 4 are defeated, even if you fail Moon Lord.

Basically, regardless of whether or not you defeat Moon Lord after the Pillars are defeated, The Pillar Kill Count will DECREASE to 50 once the final Pillar has been defeated. Currently, the Pillars take 100 kills to drop the shield until Moon Lord is defeated, where it drops to 50 for...
  4. Cowser the Khelinace

NPCs & Enemies Celestial Pillars gain the 50 Enemy Requirement once all 4 are defeated, even if you fail Moon Lord.

That's basically what I'm asking, you already already did the hard part of killing the 100 enemies, and you can't get any armor upgrades until you beat ML, so make it quicker to be able to retry ML if you're stuck on him but not the pillars. HAH TO HELL WITH THAT PLEASE
  5. Cowser the Khelinace

Biomes & Nature Safes, Pianos, Anvils, and Clay Pots are affected by gravity.

Anvils and Pianos auto generate in Underground Houses, and Pianos specifically generate in the Dungeon. Other than that, mainly just a silly PvP thing.
  6. Cowser the Khelinace

Weapons & Equip Builder Accessories from Travelling Merchant

Also agree, it would be pointless for him to sell the rest if you could just buy 4 of one accessory and shimmer 3 into the rest. Maybe Brick Layer <-> Portable Cement Mixer, and Extendo Grip <-> Paint Sprayer.
  7. Cowser the Khelinace

Biomes & Nature Safes, Pianos, Anvils, and Clay Pots are affected by gravity.

Simple cartoon gags, all of these have a history of falling onto characters and smashing them into the ground, so why not make them fall and deal damage? Clay Pots can deal a small amount of damage, a bit higher than Sand, Anvils can deal half the damage of a Boulder, Safes can deal about the...
  8. Cowser the Khelinace

Weapons & Equip Equipment Slot Upgrades (Like the Minecart Upgrade Kit)

I mean, the Minecart Upgrade Kit has the upside of the highest cart in the game, but it doesn't remove the benefits other minecarts have, like the Demonic Minecart's Lava Immunity or Digging Molecart's Digging. It just gives them a higher top speed and lasers. Not to mention most minecarts...
  9. Cowser the Khelinace

Biomes & Nature Shimmer -> Solutions (Steampunker)

Some people prefer having one world per playthrough, so the more stuff from both accessible, the better.
  10. Cowser the Khelinace

Weapons & Equip Equipment Slot Upgrades (Like the Minecart Upgrade Kit)

I do agree there could definitely be more upgrades besides just the minecart! A few thoughts: Traveler's Safe: I was about to say keep it the Piggy Bank because afaik people don't tend to use safes, but then I remembered the Money Trough exists. Maybe make that a permanent upgrade as well...
  11. Cowser the Khelinace

In 1.4.4, the Celestial Pillars were changed to where all difficulties require 100 kills at the start, and 50 kills after defeating Moon Lord. That's great. But if you fail Moon Lord, you still need to defeat 100 enemies to break the Shield. Why? I don't know. You've already proven you can...
  12. Cowser the Khelinace

NPCs & Enemies Minions/Sentries don't immediately target Gnomes

Minions currently immediately target Gnomes just like any other enemy, which can be a real problem if you're trying to farm Garden Gnomes for the Luck bonus they give you, especially in PreHardmode where they're fairly weak HP wise. I would say make it so Minions and Sentries don't attack...
  13. Cowser the Khelinace

NPCs & Enemies Guaranteed Angler Drops DO NOT OVERRIDE other major drops

So I came across a very interesting and infuriating bug/feature/quirk of the Angler.... I had the Bumblebee Tuna quest, which would normally reward me with either the Bottomless Honey Bucket or Honey Absorbant Sponge, but it was on my 30th fishing quest, meaning I was forced to take ONLY a...
  14. Cowser the Khelinace

Items Lava Bucket/Sponge and Honey Bucket/Sponge Shimmer into each other

Lava Fishing takes forever and you're only catching Lava Sponges, and the Angler is RNG hell and decided to give you two Honey Sponges instead of a Sponge and a Bucket of Honey after waiting 40 quests for another Bumblebee Tuna. Shimmering a Lava Absorbant Sponge will transmute it into a...
  15. Cowser the Khelinace

NPCs & Enemies Add drops for shimmer slimes

Not totally true, as you can make Peace Candles out of them, as well as Bouncy projectiles (explosives, Glowsticks, Boulders if you're evil). Besides, it could be rare as well, instead of always dropping it. That said, an Aether Gel could be interesting, making projectiles move only directly...
  16. Cowser the Khelinace

Blocks & Decoration Terra-Bay! Sell things without risking NPC lives!

Yea, that's what I was going for, it's about equivalent to an NPC with 1 or two levels of Unhappiness, like if they're in a biome they dislike or hate.
  17. Cowser the Khelinace

Blocks & Decoration Enchanted Sun/Moondial gives indication of how much longer it will take to charge

Simple suggestion with a couple different ways to solve. Thank you again for providing the indicator that it's ready, by the way! Solution 1: Make it similar to that of a clock, when you click on it when it isn't ready, it will tell you how many more days are required (barring Blood Moons and...
  18. Cowser the Khelinace

Blocks & Decoration Terra-Bay! Sell things without risking NPC lives!

At some point, you've probably built a mob farm. You either experimented with it, and found something that works for you or you built the one Waffle Time made, and you're getting a ton of loot!... Too... Much loot, to be honest. You tried placing down chests all over to keep the loot manageable...
  19. Cowser the Khelinace

Blocks & Decoration Make the Silent Fish try to sing when powered!

Rare chance of it making a (not actually loud) ear scratching noise when powered, as if the voice box has one last ounce to give.
Back
Top Bottom