Search results for query: *

1. Weetile

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

This is absolutely insane! Great job, Re-Logic!
  2. Weetile

Beta Tester Application

ChippyGaming? Isn't he the YouTuber with the clickbait titles?
  3. Weetile

Beta Tester Application

Super excited for this! :D
  4. Weetile

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Let me see... Shaedric does not know why post merging was invented.
  5. Weetile

Other New Game: Terraria: Windows 10 Edition

1. The new edition is based off of the mobile and console versions, so it has everything it has (e.g: has Orcam but does not have Duke Fishron) 2. They are really close to updating them to 1.2.4.1 as seen from a trailer.
  6. Weetile

Online multiplayer you mean?
  7. Weetile

Does anyone else find the portal gun a bit... underwhelming?

It's good for adventure maps but nothing else.
  8. Weetile

Motivationial Comments!

Over 60% of users use Windows 7. "Windows 7" - not the whole of Windows, just that individual version.
  9. Weetile

Motivationial Comments!

What? I didn't do anything?
  10. Weetile

Terraria appearing in Mac Library

I'm probbably more hyped for the Linux release especially as it is an open-source and free OS. Mac users could get a linux distro and stick it alongside Mac OS lettings them do normal stuff on Mac OS and Terraria on Linux.
  11. Weetile

Resolved Apple OSX Edition

Here. Does this help? 1.3 for Mac/Linux should be released by the end of July, please be patient a bit longer. Big enough for you? I hope so.
  12. Weetile

add a reason why the player is evil.

The player wanders near UFOs and probes which happen to turn the whole world into chaos and sometimes make NPCs die.
  13. Weetile

Other Portal 2 Easter Egg

And include Wheatley and the Space Core as enemies!
  14. Weetile

As you know (or may not know) Minecraft is having an update that lets you play with other users from the Pocket/Mobile Edition of the game. This idea could be implemented into Terraria letting you play with Mobile or Console players of the game. Based off of the code of the Mobile/Console...
  15. Weetile

Things you regret doing in Terraria?

Did you hack it in after or did you accept your death?
  16. Weetile

R.I.P: Warpshard He had a good life. Same happened to me, lel.
  17. Weetile

Have you done anything in Terraria that you wish that you hadn't done? Post them here. Once I hacked in a Gravity Globe (in 1.2.4.1 where it was unobtainable without hacking.) 1.3 came and then I realised that it was worth much more than 5 platinum (which i threw into lava as a trade)...
  18. Weetile

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

You can carry 50949 bunnies in your single inventory (including trash slot) EDIT: I don't get how a Mobile Phone can instantly teleport you home.
  19. Weetile

Look to your left and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Golem with it.

You've been watching too much Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, haven't you? "Gollum", really? "My precious!"
  20. Weetile

How do i find floating islands (Without wasting bullets)?

Water Bolt works well, it uses mana, which regenerates. (You can find it near the top of the dungeon. Better luck if on a small world.)
Back
Top Bottom