Search results for query: *

1. Nioffe

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

I did! Dirt rod truly deserves it
  2. Nioffe

Other A fix for Steam Workshop spam:

I have 3 tips: • Use an external uploader I'll give a game as example, inside The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth's game folder, there's an executable workshop uploader in a Tools folder, it's a really simple program, you select the xml file of the mod, add tags, description, thumbnail and changelog...
  3. Nioffe

just updated the pack, last file on main post
  4. Nioffe

But I did tools, it's even written in the thread name :confused:
  5. Nioffe

This makes sense so I decided to not make the zenith a slim long sword anymore Sorry it took me this long to update but... the new file is here! I was too lazy to want to update both pages so I found a easier way, I'll keep updated images and changelogs on the workshop page but the last file...
  6. Nioffe

oh that's a nice idea, I did something like that for Minishark and Megashark so I guess I'll do it for S.D.M.G. too
  7. Nioffe

if you look right you'll see that the player doesn't even hold some swords, it just floats
  8. Nioffe

now that you say it, the phoenix blaster barrel does look big, but it would be hard to make it look like a desert eagle with the limited pixel art style, I'll see if I can do something about it in the future and it is quite easy to make a texture pack especially on pixel art, just takes a long...
  9. Nioffe

yes, any version after 1.4 at the time he commented it was just a M1911 with a colored barrel, I made a better sprite since
  10. Nioffe

I've never seen someone report a bug like that with texture packs, since I don't use Linux this isn't something I can debug. Can you attach the sprites you modified?
  11. Nioffe

I don't understand what's wrong with the minishark, both vanilla and my sprite are sized 58x20, the other sprites also fits the vanilla scale. I did make some sprites larger on the canvas without increasing the dimensions and tested in game to see if the weapon hitbox would be right. Does it...
  12. Nioffe

Just updated the pack, I wanted to update the same day 1.4.1.2 would come but I'm a bit late Better sprites for many swords, improved inventory sprite of all spears, picksaw now haves a proper sprite, my favorite thing that I did this update was turning the Breaker Blade into a realish chinese...
  13. Nioffe

I changed very little from vanilla and there is absolutely no way the sharp end of a spear can hurt yourself, unless you mean the end that is not sharp close to where it is held, which my statement should also be true, you can find historical spears with both ends sharp seems perfect for me...
  14. Nioffe

but that is what I've been doing, sometimes making the sword thinner is just part of it, check terra blade for example, I removed the decorations on the hilt that would hurt the user or decrease the efficient area of the blade, I also filled the holes on it that would just make the sword less...
  15. Nioffe

but that is what I've been doing since I started this texture pack
  16. Nioffe

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Fiery Greatsword and about the chlorophyte hammer, I either let it stay the vanilla cartoon giant hammer or resprite like a real two handed warhammer like I did, but since it was one of the first sprites I made and never looked back I will see if...
  17. Nioffe

Just released an update, some swords are thicker and with way better sprites in my opinion, I also decided to redesign the Minishark and Megashark based on an image I saw on reddit I still am not satisfied with a few swords, I will try to make some better sprites for them next time I update this
  18. Nioffe

Texture Pack Tux's Tuxtures (Brighter Skies, Empress face fix, Man Eaters & more)

fantastic work, I like the dragon snatcher idea and I'm in love with tweaked skies no more :> empress is nice too
  19. Nioffe

it means I cut the quoted comment instead of showing it whole, just to make my comment shorter... kinda pointless now that I think about it, the quoted comments wasn't too long or anything
  20. Nioffe

I just knew those new thin swords wasn't right, I'll surely improve it next update I learned that adding unnecessary extra mass to a blade only makes it less effective, compare a nodachi with a breaker blade, the breaker blade is actually just a giant heavy hammer BUT, I might have exaggerated...
Back
Top Bottom