Search results for query: *

• Users: Nioffe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nioffe

Other A fix for Steam Workshop spam:

I have 3 tips: • Use an external uploader I'll give a game as example, inside The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth's game folder, there's an executable workshop uploader in a Tools folder, it's a really simple program, you select the xml file of the mod, add tags, description, thumbnail and changelog...
  2. Nioffe

Retro Sprites Resources

I'm sharing all the sprites from old Terraria versions, I was going to make an over-ambitious retro texture pack but I gave up I'm not sharing the old game versions but only the sprites, in the mediafire link you'll find the sprites of Terraria: 1.1.2.0 1.2.0.1 1.2.4.1 1.3.0.8 1.3.5.3 And an...
  3. Nioffe

Texture Pack Broken Hero Starter Gear

Resprites starting weapons and tools to look like the Broken Hero sword This is useless, I was going to delete it but I tought maybe someone would like it There's two options: Copper for Classic mode Iron for Journey mode
  4. Nioffe

Texture Pack Life Fruit HP Bar & Borderless Minimap

Title and preview image speaks for itself How to install: > Download attached file below > My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks > Place .zip file inside this folder > Enable it in game Select Bars on Health and Mana style on interface options, duh Borderless minimap works with all...
  5. Nioffe

**REPORTED** Bugged whips prefix modifiers

Prefixes that includes a speed modifier will contrary affect the whip range, more speed decreases the range, while less speed increases the range, making the Sluggish prefix increase the most range. Also, size modifier does nothing. This all happens in every whip that I tested. Increasing the...
  6. Nioffe

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

I love the fantasy of this game, but I don't like to use paddles as swords neither swords that hurts myself Also on Steam Workshop::Realistic Shaped Weapons Updated images and changelogs on the workshop page, but the last updated file is here too. because I'm too lazy to update both pages...
Back
Top Bottom