Search results for query: *

1. CalebthePianist

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World 1.4.4 (A tiny map full of every biome!)

Remember back when Biah released Micro Terraria World, a map compressing the entire world into a small corner, having most every item obtainable from 1.2? Well, it's been a bunch of "final" updates since then, and Terraria has introduced a couple of new mini-biomes and structures, such as the...
  2. CalebthePianist

WIP Attack on Terraria (comic)

Inspired by the legend of Maxx. Comic #1 Comic #2 Comic #3 Comic #4 Comic #5 attackonterraria.proboards.com
  3. CalebthePianist

WIP The Legend of the Immortal

UPDATE (APRIL 28, 2020): NEW VERSION CHAPTER 2 Hello everyone! CalebthePianist (formerly Terra Prime) here! This is my semi-original Terraria story. Since I'm rewriting this, there are two versions, new and old, but the old one won’t be updated, since it wasn't actually that good. Either way...
  4. CalebthePianist

Terraria Drawing Showcase!

Here is a place where you can show off your drawings and paintings to the community. This is based off of the thread Terraria Spriting Carnival by @DerpoTheMagnificent. Please have appropriate images. Here is one of mine: Now, go out there and show the community your stuff!
  5. CalebthePianist

Drawings & Paintings Prime's Terraria Sketches

Hey, guys! Do you want to see some sketches of mine? Well, I want to draw them. If you want, you can request a sketch, but make sure it isn't too hard because I'm just starting out and I'm not that good. My Drawings:
  6. CalebthePianist

Now I'm Going to Do What I Should Have Done Years Ago...Well 3 Months Ago

Hello, I am Twin Prime Destroyer and I play the piano. Terraria is my favorite game and it's awesome. I just want to say hi, and thanks for being awesome here, my first three months have been great. Hello!
  7. CalebthePianist

Casual What are your favorite Twitch experiences?

So here you can talk about your favorite Twitch experiences, whether it be watching or streaming. I was watching Hero on his 24 hour stream and at one point this one song came on and kept repeating, and kept singing "One more time!" Over and over, and Hero was dead tired, it was just fun for...
  8. CalebthePianist

Items Ocean Biome Chest (Sprites!)

So, first suggestion, so feel free to put your input and give suggestions and ideas. The ocean is important, right? It has its own music, background, loot, enemies, and a boss. Shouldn't it have a biome chest and a unique item? Introducing, the Ocean Biome Chest! (Sprites by PineLord.) Locked...
Back
Top Bottom