Search results for query: *

1. MLG PALUTENA

Do you know why we stopped the car? You have to do it all over again.

Do you know why we stopped the car? You have to do it all over again.
  2. MLG PALUTENA

whoa ho ho ho, stop the car!

whoa ho ho ho, stop the car!
  3. MLG PALUTENA

When I say boom boom boom you say bam bam bam, no pause in between come on let's jam

When I say boom boom boom you say bam bam bam, no pause in between come on let's jam
  4. MLG PALUTENA

I doubt there'll be a 1.4

I doubt there'll be a 1.4
  5. MLG PALUTENA

I, for one, love 1.3

I think it's terrible, 0/10 never playing the game again, this update ruins the whole experience and brings nothing good or unique to the table. If reading that actually fired you up, you must be the pride of (subject hometown here)
  6. MLG PALUTENA

RESPAWN TAKES TO DAMN LONG

That's because expert mode is for expert players. I've got hundreds of hours in the game and I still don't feel I'm up to the challenge. (scaled boss stats? Craziness!)
  7. MLG PALUTENA

Broken Copper Shortsword*

Broken Copper Shortsword*
  8. MLG PALUTENA

I just hope he makes a next episode at all

I just hope he makes a next episode at all
  9. MLG PALUTENA

Xbox 360 Looking for ice skates.

Not really, there's an equal amount of "looking for stuff" in every version... when it gets REALLY bad, it's for rare enemy drops
  10. MLG PALUTENA

I prefer the console controls, but I hate how long the updates take, it's painful. I waited what felt like a year and a half for 1.2
  11. MLG PALUTENA

Ice skates? You've certainly got your priorities strai- I mean I couldn't connect into multiplayer if I tried. I'm glad 1.3 is happening just for that, because seriously the multiplayer is so impossibly bad... on PC at least. But really, you're just having awful luck, usually I find ice skates...
  12. MLG PALUTENA

The hype train is in danger of derailment, stop overflowing it...

The hype train is in danger of derailment, stop overflowing it! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  13. MLG PALUTENA

Why is it that both of my hardcore runs have ended with yellow slimes?

Why is it that both of my hardcore runs have ended with yellow slimes?
  14. MLG PALUTENA

Greetings, I come in peace

Oh yeah, it's... lovely... here...
  15. MLG PALUTENA

There better be an award for 200 freaking quests other than a fancy image and a "good job"

There better be an award for 200 freaking quests other than a fancy image and a "good job"
  16. MLG PALUTENA

I certainly don't. Why do you ask?

I certainly don't. Why do you ask?
  17. MLG PALUTENA

I'm going to edit this status to say something clever later on.

I'm going to edit this status to say something clever later on.
  18. MLG PALUTENA

It's delightful how serious people are over it.

It's delightful how serious people are over it.
  19. MLG PALUTENA

It's made of like, plastic or something I have no idea, how dare you question me.

It's made of like, plastic or something I have no idea, how dare you question me.
  20. MLG PALUTENA

Oh Buggsy, look who commented. Your notifications box will more than likely be broken soon enough.

Oh Buggsy, look who commented. Your notifications box will more than likely be broken soon enough.
Back
Top Bottom