Search results for query: *

1. Heath04🌳

Items More Vanity Accessories

Face Mask: Tooltip: "Doesn't come with toilet paper" Obtained from Clothier in Hardmode sprite taken from Crystal Assassin Hood and recolored Old Shoe (yes, that old shoe) These would be the same height as Glass Slippers the sprite I recolored for this idea Horseman's Curse Tooltip...
  2. Heath04🌳

Items Echo & Illuminant Dyes

These are 2 new dye types sold by the Dye Trader while he's in a graveyard biome. Echo Dye - Hides the item in the vanity slot (not the accessory/armor slots), the use cases are: A lot of people like myself have useful accessories in the vanity slot stored for quick swapping but sometimes that...
  3. Heath04🌳

Weapons & Equip Buffs to niche weapons

Realistic things that can be easily implemented: Katana - Now has a parry similar to Sergeant United Shield and Brand of Inferno as well as slightly increased damage and gold cost Slap Hand - Can now slap NPCs Flower Pow - A general damage increase, this weapon isn't great but you can also...
  4. Heath04🌳

Game Mechanics Ability to change which tier of OOA you fight

Summary of tiers: As it currently stands Old One's Army (OOA for short) progresses only after getting through certain boss checkpoints. Tier 1 is the default, tier 2 is unlocked post 1 mech boss, tier 3 is unlocked after defeating golem. You cannot go back to a previous after you beat that said...
  5. Heath04🌳

NPCs & Enemies Warmth Potion Nerf/Deerclops Buff

What's the issue? I often see people say "Deerclops is a post-Skeletron boss" which I would 100% disagree with. You can say that he is intended to be fought post-Skeletron, but by that point the gear you have is above his and your character is way more powerful than Deerclops. Even by preboss...
  6. Heath04🌳

PC Prevent/Restoring Corrupted Files [PC Only]

There are a plethora of reason files go missing/get corrupted, it could have been a hardware issue, the operating system, user error, some software conflict or sometimes just unavoidable. If any of the cases I've written this to hopefully help users restore their content so that they can keep...
  7. Heath04🌳

Items Remote

A useful tool for builders similar to the actuation rod that can send signals to wiring without having to place down an input device. It can have the same function as the shellphone but with 5 different modes (Red), (Blue), (Green), (Yellow), (Logic) the last one being able to trigger logic...
  8. Heath04🌳

Sprites Update the Lizard Icon

The current lizard pet got a sprite update back in 1.4, it is now a handsome little fellow and looks like this: He is very cute and I love this resprite dearly, what I do not love is that the buff icon for my boy hasn't changed It does not resemble the handsome lad at all, it looks more like...
  9. Heath04🌳

Blocks & Decoration Gas Vents

I totally haven't been playing too much Baldur's Gate 3 lately, but I would love to see some poison gas vents. I imagine they would work similar to Fog Machines were the gas just lingers in the air until the vent is shut or (not sure if this can be programmed like this) but the vent is covered...
  10. Heath04🌳

Secret World Seed Zombie Apocalypse Seed

For context back in June we had a bit of a spoiler for 1.4.5 in terms of Chippy vs Red joust match, in that spoiler we saw some zombies on the surface, the fact that they're different variants means they weren't statue spawns. They could be leftover from previous shenanigans but it could also...
  11. Heath04🌳

NPCs & Enemies Pirate Staff Rework

Reworking the Pirate Staff into the first "support" minion, basically I want the pirates to instead of attacking enemies they will go loot items on the ground bring them to you as a really unique way to enhance farms or just to give some nice QoL. I just had the idea of pirates walking around...
  12. Heath04🌳

Help for new forums users

Whenever I redirect users here they always ask "How do I create a post?" It's been a minute since I've created my account and I cannot remember if there is something you need to do, do you have to first make a post in Introductions?
  13. Heath04🌳

PC Sort of a lore question

Why do Jungle Tortoises go on the surface while Ice Tortoises never leave the caverns?
  14. Heath04🌳

Weapons & Equip Hardmode Ore Weapons Gain Hidden Abilities

I don't think it's a controversial take that the hardmode ore swords/spears aren't used that much by most of the playerbase, the repeaters are somewhat used in the later tiers such as Adamantite and Titanium but still pretty ignored. It would be a good idea to buff those weapons but only if...
  15. Heath04🌳

Sprites Can Daybroken get an icon?

This is very niche but I think it would be cool for the Daybroken debuff to get an icon, this is mainly because the Wiki has been using Stardust Dragon as the icon for years.
  16. Heath04🌳

PC Quivers do not show on player while they're mounted

I don't believe this is intended, I couldn't find a reference to it anywhere.
  17. Heath04🌳

PC Jungle Rose position shifting through vanity hats

I tested every vanity hat and the ones that the jungle rose changes position on are: Eyebrella, Capricorn Helmet, and Timeless Traveler's Hood Not sure if this is intended, it doesn't seem so
  18. Heath04🌳

Vanities CJ's Vanity Showcase

Here are the others I've posted this to other threads: Greek Mythology Halloween Dinosaur Onesie Elementals I'll add/remove vanities from this thread based on whether I like them or not, I have gotten significantly better at showcasing them so I have tweaked a lot of my older vanities too. For...
  19. Heath04🌳

Items Non-Reflective Dyes

Sometimes I just want the dark color options of the Reflective Metal dyes without it having that shine
  20. Heath04🌳

Vanities Some Greek Mythology vanities

Decided to try my hand at some Greek Mythology, I redid a few of them for those who saw the original post, I am now happy with how all of these turned out. From left to right they are:
Back
Top Bottom