Search results for query: *

1. Star and Moon

OOC The Island - OOC

Well, I'm still technically around even though I rarely check this forum anymore. But when I do check it's pretty much always because I'm wondering if there's anything going on with this RP. I'd like to continue but having spent so much time doing other tabletop games both in-person and online...
  2. Star and Moon

Just a got a trophy for being here for 4 years. Man, it's been so long, even if I'm not at all...

Just a got a trophy for being here for 4 years. Man, it's been so long, even if I'm not at all active anymore, it's still nice to have.
  3. Star and Moon

OOC The Island - OOC

Hmm... I've been really wanting to play DnD again but not having any luck finding a group, so maybe if this actually comes back I will participate. It's not like writing a forum post takes a whole heck of a lot of time anyway. I wonder if I can remember what I wanted to do with my characters.
  4. Star and Moon

[color=#FFFFFF]it's funny, two years ago I wrote a post about how all my old profile posts were...

[color=#FFFFFF]it's funny, two years ago I wrote a post about how all my old profile posts were cringey, but then all the most cringiest posts I've been deleting were posted after that. Are humans just perpetually doomed to think everything they've done in the past is cringey?
  5. Star and Moon

everything is cringe

everything is cringe
  6. Star and Moon

[color=#FFFFFF]Me: I wonder what kind of old stuff I wrote on my profile page- OH MY GOD WHY DID...

[color=#FFFFFF]Me: I wonder what kind of old stuff I wrote on my profile page- OH MY GOD WHY DID I WRITE THAT WHAT WAS I THINKING?
  7. Star and Moon

OOC The Island - OOC

I guess I'll keep playing. To be honest, it's harder to get excited about this since I got my own tabletop game stuff going on, but I still really like my characters.
  8. Star and Moon

IC The Island

((I realized after reading her character sheet that Ichira Mar'ella is oddly similar to a certain someone...)) "What the hell is a sorcerer doing all the way out here?" Samuel asked, after noticing that the woman was apparently some kind of magician. "Whatever the reason, she's probably up to...
  9. Star and Moon

IC The Island

Teresa pulled out a silver coin and placed it in the bartender's hand before continuing, "I'm actually curious if you've any interesting stories relating to magic or magic users in this area. As an apprentice of sorcery, I've been travelling to learn as much as I can about magic in different...
  10. Star and Moon

IC The Island

((Let's just handwave the ordering drink part for now.)) Teresa ordered what she thought best suited her tastes, and rested her staff against the counter. After a few minutes had past and the bartender had returned, Teresa asked, "So, do you meet a lot of interesting people while working here?"
  11. Star and Moon

IC The Island

Samuel doubted that they looked any more suspicious than the average adventuring party, provided that nobody made any sudden moves, but he still had to resist the urge to grip the handle of his sword as the person approached.
  12. Star and Moon

IC The Island

"Hmm..." Teresa ponders the question of what to drink before realizing she isn't actually sure what all they would be serving, "What do you recommend?" she decided to ask. She decided it would hurt to relax for a moment before attempting to talk to people, while still keeping an ear out if...
  13. Star and Moon

IC The Island

Teresa found the nearest seat to sit in, acting as though she wasn't involved with the other two (Ruby and Ulsrar) who had just come in.
  14. Star and Moon

OOC The Island - OOC

I'm sure there are a fair amount of us who are in other games. I myself have been doing Shadowrun with friends, and we've also working on starting a new DnD campaign.
  15. Star and Moon

IC The Island

"I don't remember hearing anything about this 'Gheer', but if Kadiev has someone after him then that means we need to be extra careful." Teresa entered the pub, no longer caring to wait for the others to go in first.
  16. Star and Moon

IC The Island

Teresa looked thoughtful for a second, trying to think of the best way to go about things, "Do we know how willing Kadiev is to part with the rod? Simply asking might not get us anywhere, and if he knows we're solely after the rod then that may make further diplomacy complicated." She paused...
  17. Star and Moon

IC The Island

"No, it's just that the details are really fuzzy in my mind, but I can remember hearing a voice..." he trailed off, "It's not important. Let's get back to Bariston." He stood up and started collecting his things for the remaining journey.
  18. Star and Moon

IC The Island

Samuel was the first to wake up, despite taking the first watch. "I had a really weird dream last night," he said to nobody in particular (after everyone had waken up), "It felt like somebody was trying to communicate with me..."
  19. Star and Moon

IC The Island

((It's really weird making a post like this when I as the player have no idea where it is.)) Teresa paused for a moment, searching her memory. "I believe it's over in that direction" she said, pointing in (presumably) the direction where the River's Mouth would be.
  20. Star and Moon

IC The Island

Seeing that the necessary shopping had been done, Teresa tried to find where Uhlsrar had gone off to.
Back
Top Bottom