Search results for query: *

• Users: DJEN
  • Order by date
  1. DJEN

Items Luminite Weapons: Solar and Vortex

Nice concepts. Instantly became a fan.
  2. DJEN

Weapons & Equip Imp/Spider/Twins AI changes

Dunno about game-breaking, but the Sanguine Staff definitely grants you some consistent DPS. It's a weapon that you can really rely on, not a supportive damage boost like most other summons.
  3. DJEN

Weapons & Equip Throwing stuff should be melee not ranged

Could always make them drop as Items, just like in 1.3. Fits with the melee theme, too. Would be a little awkward, though.
  4. DJEN

Game Mechanics Please, for the love of God, REMOVE THE CRUMBLING BLOCKS!

An option to toggle the generation of certain annoying structures could be added to the world generation menu.
  5. DJEN

NPCs & Enemies solar pillar needs a nerf

Yep, all classes have their own reflection-proof weapons. Might be a bit different if you go into all the different subclasses, but whatever.
  6. DJEN

NPCs & Enemies solar pillar needs a nerf

Many people will say that building an arena is the answer, but there is no way to guarantee a certain pillar to spawn in a particular area.
  7. DJEN

Weapons & Equip Small ideas to improve summoner

What if we do, and make things a little easier for everyone? Multiclassary is the way, after all. The strength of the buff could be made to scale with the amount of minions, too.
  8. DJEN

Items Zoologist (Cursed Fox Tooth) Idea

I honestly thought the item would just a simple death drop. Didn't expect it to be purchasable.
  9. DJEN

Items Angel Heart

Celestial Heart would make for a better name, I think.
  10. DJEN

Weapons & Equip Amphibian Boots-styled sidegrades for all Hermes Boots variants

Would miss being able to go to Frostspark from any boot, but really, since the Hermes Boots are more common than any of the others, I don't mind much.
  11. DJEN

Weapons & Equip Early Pre-Hardmode Summoner Armor

I personally would prefer Living Wood Armor, but shrooms and feathers are fine as well.
  12. DJEN

Weapons & Equip Making the worst weapon type in the game viable + Helping Melee progression out a bit.

Just giving the piercing property to most non-chakram type boomerangs would make them much better.
  13. DJEN

Game Mechanics Clentaminator changes type of torch

The Torch God's Favor as-is only allows you to convert torches in your hand. I was suggesting a feature that allows placed torches to change into their proper biome variants when the biome they're in is converted.
  14. DJEN

Game Mechanics Clentaminator changes type of torch

Even better, automatic torch conversion with changing biomes.
  15. DJEN

Game Mechanics Dash and Armour ability hotkey.

This suggestion post needs more love.
  16. DJEN

Biomes & Nature "I'd like a better Clentaminator" wish post

An option to turn off or reverse the spread of the Hallow and Corruption/Crimson would be good.
  17. DJEN

Biomes & Nature "I'd like a better Clentaminator" wish post

We can now fight the head honcho of the Hallow, can't we? I think that should at least provide an option to control the Hallow's spread.
  18. DJEN

NPCs & Enemies New Boss: Eye of Void

Nay. Not epic enough.
  19. DJEN

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Placeable materials

Yes cannot describe my opinion toward this quote.
  20. DJEN

NPCs & Enemies Cutting Ties With The Corrupting Forces In Style/The Show Host: A New NPC

The wave-based holiday-themed events were quite a thing, to be frank. Before, I thought I would hate them greatly due to the requirements and the pace. ......Wait, wait. I just droned about how the Pumpkin Moon and the Frost Moon were suprisingly more engaging than thought, not going into the...
Back
Top Bottom