Search results for query: *

• Users: DJEN
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DJEN

NPCs & Enemies Cutting Ties With The Corrupting Forces In Style/The Show Host: A New NPC

The wave-based holiday-themed events were quite a thing, to be frank. Before, I thought I would hate them greatly due to the requirements and the pace. ......Wait, wait. I just droned about how the Pumpkin Moon and the Frost Moon were suprisingly more engaging than thought, not going into the...
  2. DJEN

Drawings & Paintings DJEN's Sub-Par Digital Drawings

In a mood where updating my terraria suggestion doesn't do much right now. I'll be posting my digital drawings here. Updates will be sporadic and random. Don't expect quality art. I can't really go beyond the basics right now. Yeah. Let's just get to the point. Face it. This is what you...
  3. DJEN

Weapons & Equip Bonestacles: Bone obstacles that move on smooth surfaces.

You know, I thought about this for some time. So, here. Bonestacles Bonestacles -Bought from the Skeleton Merchant for 3 Gold(rare chance), it's a red tome that has a bone on it. When you use it, a bone of random height and a diameter of 1 feet will emerge from a surface(platforms or blocks...
  4. DJEN

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Vigor: A land of undiluted abstract force.

Abridged -What did you expect, anyway? The weather's always stormy! -The Artisan wants it gone. -Abstract, polygonal, and always bright! -Thorny foes desire to inject destructive forces. -Fight a big, big yarn...thornball...thing to get good stuff! -Thorny bushes are an universal theme. In...
  5. DJEN

The most logical thing to do with a TCF account...

...is to post a picture of your sub-par base. Here is the Pagoda of The Uncool. A pseudo-pagoda that does not care for the eyes of pro designers. In addition, for it was built in such a whim, it does not have much room for expansion. However, its true purpose, conceived by its builder(which is...
Back
Top Bottom