Search results for query: *

• Users: m3lon
  • Order by date
  1. m3lon

Weapons & Equip Axe of Regrowth is too OP and should be nerfed, here is why

the Axe of regrowth is where the two communities of Team Trees and Team Axe meet, there's no need to further the divide. Not having your acorns spent when chopping allows you to plant more trees elsewhere, it is not "overpowered" it's a single-player game most of the time, and your world at...
  2. m3lon

Less of an idea suggestion but more of a "i think the idea is neat"

It would be neat if we could actually swing the broken hero sword. I also think it would be hilarious if it could one-shot bosses or enemies with a 1 in 100,000 chance of insta-killing it.
  3. m3lon

Weapons & Equip Axe of Regrowth is too OP and should be nerfed, here is why

It's not like there's super trees. we have gem trees but that's about it. why does it matter? I like the idea of making an awesome axe that'll last me the whole game. if they added hardwood or trees that would require a greater axe power then I would understand nerfing it, but as it is I don't...
  4. m3lon

Weapons & Equip Thoughts On A Dragon Mount?

feels like a missed opportunity to add one for betsy, post golem is about the same time people get the shrimpy truffle so having a choice between the two would be cool.
  5. m3lon

PC town slimes glitched in bestiary

After getting close to completing the bestiary I realized that the town slimes diva, and clumsy weren't in it. I have unfortunately killed them both more than once to try and get them to show up, but no dice. I guess that's kind of a good thing because I'd rather 100% the bestiary in the last...
  6. m3lon

Other other because there's no meme prefix

When sitting on the toilet, if the player has the shellphone, cell phone, or PDA, in inventory an animation should have a chance of playing where the player gets on their phone. it would make crafting poo blocks an enjoyable thing. (it would be funny)
  7. m3lon

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

The Constant & Celebrationmk10 Pink filter over everything the ocean biome is dyed white like marble. Extra bonus to dstg items drops/spawns in chests marble biomes are blue. when you die in the dark it would be funny to see a bunch of confetti fly all over the place.
  8. m3lon

Items Make crafting trees for items visible through the guide npc.

I think that would be awesome It would make wiki trips less frequent if you could scroll through the crafting tree too.
  9. m3lon

Blocks & Decoration Terraformer & torch god synergy

terraformer that updates the torches to the biome solution that's being used. I made this suggestion before the Clentaminator got an upgrade, but I'd especially like for this to be in the game now that there's an achievement for cleansing the world. Edit: I don't enoungh people go for torch...
  10. m3lon

Other Art This is my submission to the Halloween Contest

thanks it took a minute to get it to work out, but I love how it ended up.
Back
Top Bottom