Search results for query: *

1. Vorcov

Weapons & Equip Early hardmode mount suggestion.

Just tossing this out there, but I think it would be pretty great to have a craftable mount early hardmode that isn't unlike a flying nimbus. Could initially have a limited flight time (longer than the Bee mount, or perhaps just faster with the same flight time) which could be upgraded with...
  2. Vorcov

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Part of what felt great to be a summoner for me, was having the diversity of the various sentries placed around an arena. While the summoner class has indeed gotten some love with this update, I really don't like this design change for the sentries. It had a nice touch of micro-management...
  3. Vorcov

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Thanks for the insight behind the design choice. Being in the QA industry for the past 9 years(just now realizing that it has been so long o.o ), I was wondering if it had to do with the new summoner gear that was coming with this update (to which I was wondering if a limit of active sentries...
  4. Vorcov

1.3.4 is LIVE!

"Outside of the DD2 Invasion event, you now have a limit of one sentry summon at a time" Well, that's a shame. Is there any reason in particular why this change was made? It pretty much scrapped my main summoner (had Queen Spider Staff, Staff of the Frost Hydra, Lunar Portal Staff, Rainbow...
  5. Vorcov

Game Mechanics Linking timers to clocks, or perhaps a new types of timers.

For a while now, I have been setting up traps as defenses around the NPC houses to ward off enemies at night. I will generally have a 1-second timer hooked up to traps and doors, and toggle it on and off when night/day hits. Sometimes, though rarely, I will forget to turn these off when day...
  6. Vorcov

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

A little bit of feedback: Loving the new binding options, however I was wondering if it would be possible to have alternate keybinding options (e.g. bind 0 + a side mouse button to do the same thing) in the future? :)
  7. Vorcov

D: If you'd like, can add me on Steam (same name) and join one of my worlds for an extra quest...

D: If you'd like, can add me on Steam (same name) and join one of my worlds for an extra quest per in-game day. I think I have some Snow Globes sitting around too, from a while back, if you need one.
  8. Vorcov

Small world? :o I remember having some weird generation issues with them (dungeon entrance being...

Small world? :o I remember having some weird generation issues with them (dungeon entrance being mostly underground etc. )
  9. Vorcov

Great! Thanks ^_^

Great! Thanks ^_^
  10. Vorcov

Going on 900 hours O.o

Going on 900 hours O.o
  11. Vorcov

Hello! I was just wondering if for 1.3.1, there will be anything that only a newly created world...

Hello! I was just wondering if for 1.3.1, there will be anything that only a newly created world will have. I'm asking because I was thinking of starting a new world soon, and would wait until the update if that's the case :)
  12. Vorcov

This is beautiful! Very well done! :)

This is beautiful! Very well done! :)
  13. Vorcov

Nimbus Rod for Destroyer :D

Nimbus Rod for Destroyer :D
  14. Vorcov

Sounds like I didn't miss much then xD I was hoping it would be like a Halo-styled Borderlands.

Sounds like I didn't miss much then xD I was hoping it would be like a Halo-styled Borderlands.
  15. Vorcov

Not sure if it's better than Destiny or not - I haven't touched anything from Bungie since Halo 4 :\

Not sure if it's better than Destiny or not - I haven't touched anything from Bungie since Halo 4 :\
  16. Vorcov

Do you like the sound of cyber ninjas, with many varying special abilities, who can wall run...

Do you like the sound of cyber ninjas, with many varying special abilities, who can wall run, wall jump etc.? If so, then you'll like it :D (note that there is a fair amount of grinding involved for gear though)
  17. Vorcov

Also fairly skilled from the sounds of it :D

Also fairly skilled from the sounds of it :D
  18. Vorcov

Sounds like you got a good, big dose of Murphy's Law :P

Sounds like you got a good, big dose of Murphy's Law :P
  19. Vorcov

Same thing happened to me -_-' I forgot to take off the Angler fishing stuff xD

Same thing happened to me -_-' I forgot to take off the Angler fishing stuff xD
  20. Vorcov

I can't stop laughing xD

I can't stop laughing xD
Back
Top Bottom