Search results for query: *

1. Impostor

HARDMODE SUCKS?

Honestly, If we got a LOTR style Lonely Mountain type underground ruins somewhere past the dungeon and below the sea with that premise, I'd really enjoy that. It'd be a nice boost to Early HM's exploration and maybe pad the time between the WoF and Mech Bosses a bit extra
  2. Impostor

Weapons & Equip Adding some craftable Early-HM Grappling Hooks ⛓️🪝

I'd agree. It gives more reasons to head back to the summoner biome, and gives my personal fav Pre-HM hook a decent upgrade.
  3. Impostor

*it seem he wants to be asked anything

Green, Pink, or Blue dungeon bricks?
  4. Impostor

NPCs & Enemies Malignant: Another Hardmode Corruption enemy.

I really like this idea, Corruption needs some enemy variety (mostly in Pre-HM, but more HM enemies still helps) and this is a good way to implement it.
  5. Impostor

Weapons & Equip Adding some craftable Early-HM Grappling Hooks ⛓️🪝

Hook Progression is good for the most part, Every hook feels appropriate for where it is. But the only craftable hook in HM is the Lunar Hook, with the others being dropped. I find this really weird and think adding some craftable hooks in early HM to transition to the dropped ones would be...
  6. Impostor

Ask the Impostor anything

Sometimes. My lifelong dream is to climb a mountain called Cho Oyu, which 100% requires it, but for the practice all I've done is just some decently large rock pillars in Joshua Tree National Park. Which doesn't qualify me but is baby steps. Next time I have an opportunity too I definitely will...
  7. Impostor

3$, take it or leave it 1. PangaeaPanga, his Endless Mario Maker Challenge is something I watch daily 2. Dreksler Astral, Great Astronomy videos about topics that are obscure 3. LetsGameItOut, I love how he breaks games in ways I couldn't even imagine 4. Plant/Surkee, SFM Creepypastas are...
  8. Impostor

HARDMODE SUCKS?

A giant part of hardmode is seeing familiar areas with a new spin. The corruption(or crimson)/hallow V is a perfect example. That corruption biome on the way to the dungeon is now a fairytale with it's chasms dotted with crystal shards, and that old normal forest that used to be just a cakewalk...
  9. Impostor

Other - Terraria x Skibidi Toilet - CCI - Remaster of My Most Viewed Idea!

I'm down if it means G-Man can be in Terraria, He's cool
  10. Impostor

Please ask me anything ❔🧑

Pink, Blue, or Green dungeon bricks?
  11. Impostor

The oldest Seed

I played before seeds were added, so my OG world has none, but my first actual world used the NotTheBees seed when 1.4 released. It's so old that it doesn't even have the special tree icon for it. 856272589 is a fun seed though on my recent playthrough. The only Crimson is locked behind the...
  12. Impostor

I think I know what you're talking about, but that rhymes with "Heist-uh" and Schizo likely refers to Schizophrenia here, the mental condition where people hallucinate Then I'm definitely insane Yes, They're delicious. Especially in Lemonade 🍋
  13. Impostor

Blocks & Decoration Chlorophyte and Shroomite Furniture

I'd enjoy that, but definitely would be a lengthy suggestion to make, and even more lengthy to sprite and code them all in
  14. Impostor

Blocks & Decoration Chlorophyte and Shroomite Furniture

I heard we were getting furniture that matched the Hallow Armor from Chippy's newest 1.4.5 vid (correct me if I'm wrong), so why not these 2 as well? Chlorophyte could be completely organic and made of vines. For example, a lantern could be a vine curling around a glowing flower. Maybe even...
  15. Impostor

My fav map is actually Mira HQ, although Polus has the best aesthetic
  16. Impostor

I have no idea
  17. Impostor

I'm like Pinnichio after saying "my nose will grow!", you tell me I hope you feel better soon with that, but there's not much advice I can personally give. Take a self care day though if you'd like. I just felt a little sus As long as they aren't coal black after smoking I'm down to try some...
  18. Impostor

What seed is this?

What seed is this?
  19. Impostor

You feel an evil presence watching you..

You feel an evil presence watching you..
Back
Top Bottom