Search results for query: *

• Users: Impostor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Impostor

Game Mechanics Battle Potions increase Aggro (and Calming Potions decrease it)

Battle Potions and Calming Potions are fun and really useful depending on whether you need to fight some extra enemies or avoid them based on spawnrate. I know they already have the spawnrate functions, but I think the title would be a nice way to pair it up with the Aggro mechanic, Since it's...
  2. Impostor

NPCs & Enemies What if Queen Slime dropped Pink Gel?

I love Pinky, but farming Pink Gel can be a hassle sometimes. The only real reliable way to get a ton is playing on Journey Mode, and not all players do so. This just makes Queen Slime drop some, That's all. Maybe it could be expert exclusive even if people are concerned about scarcity, but...
  3. Impostor

Weapons & Equip Adding some craftable Early-HM Grappling Hooks ⛓️🪝

Hook Progression is good for the most part, Every hook feels appropriate for where it is. But the only craftable hook in HM is the Lunar Hook, with the others being dropped. I find this really weird and think adding some craftable hooks in early HM to transition to the dropped ones would be...
  4. Impostor

Blocks & Decoration Chlorophyte and Shroomite Furniture

I heard we were getting furniture that matched the Hallow Armor from Chippy's newest 1.4.5 vid (correct me if I'm wrong), so why not these 2 as well? Chlorophyte could be completely organic and made of vines. For example, a lantern could be a vine curling around a glowing flower. Maybe even...
  5. Impostor

Weapons & Equip Midgrade between Finch Staff and Raven Staff

A lot of Terraria weapons come in sets of 3, usually with 1 prehardmode version and 2 hardmode versions. Vile Thorn, Crystal Vile Shard, and Nettle Burst for example. This would just add a midgame version of a "birds who fly at enemies" summon staff between the finch staff and raven staff...
  6. Impostor

Game Mechanics An option for a required Character Difficulty for Servers

Let's say I want to host a server that's medium core only. Someone could sneak in using a soft core character and mess around for a while before being caught. It's a small issue but still annoying to deal with, especially on a public server without plugins. This idea simply would have an...
  7. Impostor

Weapons & Equip Some extra arrow types, based on empty bullet shells

All of these arrow types are based on already existing bullets, since Venom Bullets and Arrows do already exist, and parity between subclasses is nice. All recipes follow a similar ratio of 35 arrows plus the material to equal the new arrow type as well because of that, since that's how Venom...
  8. Impostor

Weapons & Equip Parakeet Hat for Vanity

I'm a huge bird lover, Which is why I like the Finch Staff, Raven Staff, and the new Macaw/Cockatiel critters added to the game. But what about Parakeets? They could be critters, but I have another idea. I think it'd be cool if the Witch Doctor or Zoologist sold a hat where a parakeet would sit...
  9. Impostor

Blocks & Decoration Living Wood Beams

Wooden Beams are cool, and so are Natural Tree Trunks. But the former is artificial in design, and the latter is almost impossible to build with for NPC houses, since you have to put dirt down at its base and usually leave a hole at the bottom for it. This makes tree houses with normal sized...
  10. Impostor

Game Mechanics Living Trees and Meteors rework

Don't you hate it when this happens to a perfectly good living tree? Or even multiple of them? (This isn't my screenshot to clarify) The rework is incredibly simple. Meteors try to search for a 30x30 area with 600 solid blocks (or 2/3 it's area) at the surface, but never hit floating islands...
  11. Impostor

NPCs & Enemies Make "Snoopy" a name for Beagles

There's a lot of fun references in the Dog Town Pet NPC's name list, like Odie for example, but this was one that I was surprised to not see here. There's even already a reference to Peanuts with the "Acorns" Painting, so I think it'd fit in perfectly, and Snoopy is a Beagle. What do you guys think?
  12. Impostor

Blocks & Decoration Paintings based on each major update

Basically, You'd be able to find paintings based on what each terraria update added around the world. For example, a 1.1 one with the mech bosses and Hallow, a 1.2 one with Plantera and the Jungle Temple, a 1.3 one with a Celestial Pillar over a desert entrance to the underground, and so on and...
  13. Impostor

Blocks & Decoration Pearl Blocks and Pearl Bricks, a new ocean building material

First of all, These would have nothing to do with the Oyster Pearls or Pearlstone. Their names are similar, but these wouldn't require opening oysters or hardmode to obtain. For the blocks itself, I'm not too sure on how you'd obtain them but something along the lines of ocean crates or...
  14. Impostor

Game Mechanics Meteors have old behavior in FTW

Veteran Players often remember breaking shadow orbs, collecting the meteorite, and then fighting EoW. This got removed for progression balancing reasons, which I'm okay with. You can still get meteorite Pre-Boss if you really really wanted too by finding gold chests right above the underworld...
  15. Impostor

Blocks & Decoration Glow Worms as a light source (that could change color!)

Grow Worms are real life creatures that look really cool, as seen in these pictures. So why not add them? They'd either generate naturally in the cavern layer rarely or be sold by the Zoologist living underground. They'd function just like placeable lanterns, but with a twist. If you placed...
  16. Impostor

Secret World Seed A heavily snow themed world

NotTheBees is jungle themed, so how about a snow one for contrast? You'd spawn in a snow biome which would encompass most of the surface. All the Living Trees would be painted a color to match boreal wood and have no leaves, The terrain would be noticeably bumpier from uneven snowfall, and...
  17. Impostor

Other Apoceclipse achievement

Survive a Blood Moon and Solar Eclipse back to back. Blood Moons are Lunar Eclipses which is why they're included, and formed the basis of the title's pun. This includes summoned eclipses by the player so you wouldn't have to rely on RNG for them to spawn, a bloody tear and solar tablet will...
  18. Impostor

Blocks & Decoration Rainbow Platforms

Now there's a few rainbow items in Terraria already. Rainbow Bricks, Helium Moss, etc. These are really cool, and their changing colors are definitely welcome. But aside from Rainbow Wallpaper and the Rainbow Slime Banner, none are the standard banded rainbow. The Rainbow Gun and Hallow...
  19. Impostor

Weapons & Equip Dimetrodon Pet

We're getting a Dinosaur Mount in 1.4.5 as seen by teasers, and it looks really cool. So why only stop at one type of prehistoric reptile? As seen in this pic, they're basically lizards with a giant Mohawk Sail. Not technically a dinosaur, but just as cool as them. My idea is that similar to...
  20. Impostor

Game Mechanics Axearang has a small damage bonus against Mourning Woods and Everscreams

You know how vampires are weak to stakes and werewolves to silver bullets? I wouldn't go as far as those (since that'd cheese a big part of the event), but it would be cool if the Axearang had a small damage bonus against the 2 holidaymoon tree bosses. Maybe 1.5x to 2x normal damage of the...
Back
Top Bottom