Search results for query: *

• Users: Samekh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Mechanic on how the Hallow tree color is chosen?

So I was trying to plant trees on the Hallow in a row pattern from acorns and making them grow using fertilizer when I noticed they were all colored blue, yellow and green, like this: However, when I plant just one acorn the with other trees more far away from it and then make it grow with...
  2. S

Items Stackable Artisan Loafs

Artisan Loaf is the only permanent buff consumable item in which you cannot stack them. I think it's good to make them stackable, specially in multiplayer games where one player buy them from the skeleton merchant so to give them to other players.
  3. S

Who is Raynebro?

There's a vanity set sold by the travelling merchant called Raynebro's set. But who is this person? From my knowledge, no one in Re-Logic is called like that and the only clue I can find is that one the cyborg's possible names is Raynbro (without the letter e).
  4. S

World Globe doesn't change Forest background

Whenever I try to use the World Globe to change the Forest background into this: It instead changes into this: And then when I try to change it again using another globe it delays a bit until the background changes. What's happening here?
  5. S

Items Make windy balloons vanity items catchable with the net.

Whenever you kill those slimes in windy days but don't pop the balloons attached to them, they just fly up and disappear in the sky. I think it'd be cool to be able to catch these balloons with a bug net so you can wear them as vanity items. Also Windy Balloons are much bigger than the regular...
Back
Top Bottom