Search results for query: *

1. E

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

I mean it's great that you reply here when under pressure, but why do I have to keep emailing you every few weeks? You, presumably, know what orders aren't filled right? Just ship them. It's been months at this point. Just send it. I have no confidence you're operating in good faith when you've...
  2. E

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 2 Orders Now Open!

The other Graphic Novel thread is locked, but any update on shipping? It's been several weeks since I was asked to email and was promised a followup. Still nothing.
  3. E

Do you have an ETA on when you will have tracking numbers? It's now end of week. EDIT - It's now been 2 more weeks since this post and still nothing.
  4. E

They replied this morning, so maybe it was your prodding? Either way they are saying that there is a new fulfillment department and they are trying to get tracking. Hopefully something materializes.
  5. E

It was info@, whom I emailed last time and got reponse.
  6. E

So while I did received issues 1&2 in late November after posting in this thread, I'm still missing issues 3&4 and have contacted 50amp. There's also reddit threads reporting the same issue. I've emailed 50 amp and have received no response, anyone else having any luck? This entire experience...
  7. E

Very reasonable. I think the graphic novel looks great, and my son and I are huge fans of Terraria! Hopefully this resolves soon and amicably and there's no further worries.
  8. E

Since there is some concern about my use of shady, let me explain. I agree that in the beginning, 50 amp was very communicative. However, the last communication I received from them was in October. That email stated that the first two issues would ship in October and that I should be expecting...
  9. E

Honestly, the same boat. It's pretty shady IMO that we have to reach out individually to get an ad-hoc update instead of communication from the company that we've given money to.
Back
Top Bottom