Search results for query: *

• Users: Xiarno
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xiarno

Game Mechanics A more "on-hand" way of using emotes.

Emotes are great. I love using them. They can be great for special moments. But Terraria's way to use emote is... a little convoluted. I'm thinking of changing it in a way to select them with just a shortcut. A little bit like Stardew Valley does. You get to press a button and a wheel of emote...
  2. Xiarno

PC Since 1.4, game not launching in fullscreen

It was all okay before 1.4... and since 1.4 game is not launching in fullscreen. I don't know why.
  3. Xiarno

PC Reset in-game achievement ?

Since achievements are now in-game, I would like to reset them to be able to have the pleasure of doing them again. I am NOT talking about the Steam achievements, only the achievements in-game. I guess it's probably possible since when 1.4 was released, I always had the "breach the temple" hint...
  4. Xiarno

PC Terraria very difficult to open since 1.4.1

To be really honest, I have no idea why is that. I launch Terraria through Steam and it just doesn't open. Since 1.4.1, it almost NEVER open the first time. It just autoclose when it's not open and I need to launch it again. This take forever. The only way I've found to speed this is to go into...
  5. Xiarno

**REPORTED** Game not opening in fullscreen

This has been my issue since the launch of 1.4 and is still like that. Keep in mind that when I mean "fullscreen", I don't mean borderless. I mean fullscreen when you click on the square icon at the top right of the windows. Before 1.4, it always launch fullscreen. But with 1.4, I always need to...
  6. Xiarno

PC Mod that allow you to sell your whole inventory at once ?

Is there a mod that allow you to sell your whole inventory at once ? Excluding fav'ed stuff, of course.
  7. Xiarno

PC I just saved and quit while in multiplayer.

EDIT : I just noticed that I'm in the wrong forums, but I don't know how to move it. So, can an mod please move it if necessary ? Thanks, and sorry about that. Well, I was only playing multi with a friend, then I save and quit, and... this. So, yeah... I don't know if it happen all the...
  8. Xiarno

Game Mechanics Set sea, there is new land to discover !

So, this idea is pretty big, but I think it's a cool one, check that. So, first thing come first, craft a boat, place it in the sea, and set sail to other land to discover ! So basicaly, my idea is that you can craft a boat, place it on the sea, get on it, and sail to another land. Seems...
  9. Xiarno

Game Mechanics Interesting mannequin mechanics.

Last edit : "29 may 2017 20:52" So, allow me to be direct. I've seen that with the new 1.3.6 update coming along, the mannequin win new tweaks, like placing accessory's on them. That seems really cool. But I think we can go even further. Story first : My friend and I were talking about that...
  10. Xiarno

Showcase [Showcase] 3DS Hoik, my discovery.

Edit of 2018-02-04 This been so long since I've updated this thread, so let's me go through it. I've found new way of doing thing and a sad news unfortunately :/...
  11. Xiarno

Other Achievements

P.S : I don't know if this is the right place. Tell me if I'm wrong and tell me where it should go, I will move it. Thanks =D So my topic here will be about achievement, explain very simply and quickly going slowly as example Minecraft. In Minecraft, has every shot you start a world you can...
Back
Top Bottom