Search results for query: *

1. greevdef

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Was there supposed to be a King Slime spawn on the Emerald stage, or did I just get really unlucky? Fantastic map, by the way.
  2. greevdef

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Nice map! I found a bug that lets you skip one of the puzzles. I also went back later on another character and tried to break a teleporter and my game crashed. :p
  3. greevdef

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Thanks, this was the problem. I should have read the FAQ first, sorry.
  4. greevdef

The problem still occurs even if Terraria is not running. Oddly enough, when I leave the Plugins box blank and patch, the Plugin selection window appears, but trying to advance leads to this error.
  5. greevdef

I'm getting an error whenever I try to use only the plugins option. This error comes up even after I've restarted my computer. Any suggestions?
  6. greevdef

Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

This is great! In a future update, do you mind adding the ability to change the hotkeys? I use Z, X, and C for my quick heal/mana/buffs.
  7. greevdef

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

Huh, I didn't see it for some reason. I didn't try the Binoculars, so that might be it.
  8. greevdef

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

Great map! All the puzzles and secrets were well thought out, but the last secret at the very end didn't work too well. You need to place a portal above the switch and to the right, then jump above the switch and move left.
Back
Top Bottom