Search results for query: *

1. rulick15

Is there no way to type Korean in non-modded terraria?

I've found the @Skiphs 's thread about custom font yesterday, and made Korean font file (Mouse_Text.xnb). And it worked well on the game. All Korean fonts found their true shapes instead of ****** << Character name written in Korean >> The name of character, "하나 찾음" means "I found one"...
  2. rulick15

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Thanks for constant maintenance and updates!
  3. rulick15

Rulick's Builds Moeum

Sure. When you dash to the walls, you can move through the 1 tile space. This is the secret. Nice works, man !
  4. rulick15

Rulick's Remakes

Thanks for praising : ) Here is a link about that. But remember, It's still WIP. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Qih4WTKPEOT2FTSE84SWh6bUE
  5. rulick15

Rulick's Remakes

Thanks, Gotcha : )
  6. rulick15

Rulick's Remakes

I'm adding something new on my old works. So I can't do that right now.
  7. rulick15

Oh, and I applied to you for a friend.

Oh, and I applied to you for a friend.
  8. rulick15

Don't worry about your English. My mother-tougue is not English too.

Don't worry about your English. My mother-tougue is not English too.
  9. rulick15

Rulick's Builds Moeum

First of all, I'm not a chosen one. All of my builds require a ton of time and effort to me. If I was chosen or talented, It would not require many hours and efforts. Also I can help you in some ways, but I already accepted someones who wanted to me to build something in their server.
  10. rulick15

Rulick's Remakes

Sadly, that cannot be done probably. Since no one saved that world file : (
  11. rulick15

Rulick's Remakes

Thanks for watching! and no block is under the lamp. You can place like this both ingame and Tedit : )
  12. rulick15

Official TCF 2nd Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

Look at those Moon Lord cake and Pillar cupcakes, It's legit, creative and deserved enough! Also great job, all you guys!
  13. rulick15

Rulick's Remakes

Sorry for late replying. Tribulation is right. Small eyes are Red Light painted Shadow, and bigger ones are Bubble painted Deep Red. Thanks for answering instead of me! Another remade building is updated ; Vanilla Bridge Also I built on my single player world this time, you can download...
  14. rulick15

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Obsidian Lamp on the top make this red roof house, Great !
  15. rulick15

* It doesn't mean sexual

* It doesn't mean sexual
  16. rulick15

I cannot be sure about that. In fact, I'm slightly afraid about mentioning me in your youtube...

I cannot be sure about that. In fact, I'm slightly afraid about mentioning me in your youtube, since you're so famous. Furthermore, I can't believe this situation what ChippyGaming asked me about featuring me @_@ Anyway, yes. Feel free to do everything what you want to me.
  17. rulick15

Sure, here is a link page for world downloading...

Sure, here is a link page for world downloading (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/rulicks-builds-moeum-official-contest-winner.35900/page-3#post-1140933) But you don't have to highlight me or my youtube channel. And I don't want to be highlighted by some reasons. It's enough that...
Back
Top Bottom