Search results for query: *

• Users: Esreadel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Esreadel

Story The Crimson Child

Hello fellow Terrarians , I have written a story on one of my OC's. At first i was planning to make it a short story , but i got carried away with so much potential for a good but longer one . i hope you enjoy it. If i made any mistakes feel free to correct me Thanks for reading.
  2. Esreadel

Corrupt and crimson castles

Hello , im making a world with themed builds for every biome in the game I completed the crimson and corruption and i thought i might showcase them I put them next to each other and theyre separted by a bridge , which is also corrupt/crimsoned I also included a monster at the side of the crimson...
  3. Esreadel

Esreadel's Art

Hello Welcome to my art thread I don't have much to say so here's my work. Hope you enjoy it. Terraria Related Landscapes Misc. Requests Process Videos Thanks for stopping by :) Im not doing requests until further notice. I want to dedicate more time...
  4. Esreadel

Revamped Dungeon

The current dungeon i got was pink and it looked really boring and dull so i modified it , alot . I went for a mystic and run down look when i did this , since the hallow was right next to it. Kinda wish dungeons were generated like this. <image removed by staff>
  5. Esreadel

Mobile Working water fountain

Dont ask how i got flesh bricks or anything i cant talk about that The point is you could do a water fountain the same way Just make sure to put statues and lava in the side so it when it overflows it disappears :)
  6. Esreadel

Mobile Multiplayer game on iOS

First thread in here ._. Anyways does anyone , who has the Terraria multiplayer app , want to play . I try connecting to other peoples worlds but they always grief or just act dumb So anybody?
  7. Esreadel

My intro cause i'm bored

Hello. I'm known as Esreadel (pronounces Es-reiah-del) but my irl name is Angel. I'm someone who loves sandbox and rpg games and when i found Terraria i loved it because of the combination of the genres. Here's some random facts about me: -I like to watch anime and i find the art style...
  8. Esreadel

Shadow's Village [WIP]

Hello , these are some bulds i have been working on , they're very limited in my point of view because of the lack of 1.2 on mobile Which i hope they add soon:p Edit: finally found the mushroom block sprites so i built an actual mushroom house Tell me...
Back
Top Bottom