Search results for query: *

1. Genova

Map-Base Journey's end (map im doing for vibing)

Man. Celebration MK II truly makes it faster.
  2. Genova

Thanks bud. Yesterday and today I did a lotta building too. A custom crimson chasm entrance, and I began customizing the other ocean! I still want to keep customizing the ocean, so it will have 4 layers in total. Surface Underground Abyssal Hadal. Hadal will contain the eldritch sunken city, R'lyeh
  3. Genova

Shimmer ocean, celestial tower, and a beach with coral reef that has a sussy coral.
  4. Genova

And made some structures for the monoliths. Although, imma redo the vortex one because it looks like a swastika, and I dont intend to trigger any problems with it. Which is your favourite monolith of these? Mine's void monolith.
  5. Genova

Remade 3 celestial islands, only stardust island is left to redo
  6. Genova

A map that will feature builds for the npcs, maybe some other structures later too. It includes a spooky mansion in a graveyard, above the dungeon's entrance. Due to this being a drunk world seed, it has corruption and crimson. Still WIP. PD: I forgot to take screenies of the other houses I made 💀
  7. Genova

Map-Adventure "Moon Souls" (the name might change later)

Progress on this map has been slower, because I started building another one lmo. However, I'll continue with this Moon Souls once I finish the other map
  8. Genova

Heresy and Violence layers. Current size of the whole place too. 2 layers left to do, wooooo!
  9. Genova

Lust, gluttony, greed, and wrath floors done. 4 floors left to do
  10. Genova

Finished 2 of the 9 floors, and remade the entrance
  11. Genova

Abandon all hope, said a wise demon. Still veeery wip!
  12. Genova

A new building for one of the 2 crimson parts of my world. The Vlad Residence! You can actually use it as checkpoint. I'll add some item stuff later. It's slightly inspired in castlevania. Also I did a little flattening in an artificial corruption zone in front of the dungeon, to make a ghost...
  13. Genova

Haye, I'm Genova

Hehehe, thanks Bread is exquisite
  14. Genova

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Here I have endgame themed characters! Nova the stardust summoner Vortekia the vortex lamia Orion the nebula mage Solaris the solar warrior And a man who is the host for the moon lord! (I dont have a name for him yet)
  15. Genova

Mobile Strangest/funniest thing that has ever happened to you on Mobile?

Well, I was gathering stuff during the night, after having enabled hardmode. Vibrations come from the deep or smth the game told me. I thought "damn, destroyer gonna maul me again", so I quickly rushed to home to take advantage of the buildings, and campfires and lanterns. But the destroyer...
  16. Genova

Mobile Me fr when I get bored

So, I got bored for a while of building, and decided to abuse godmode and find the mechanic before killing skeletron. Instead... I found no mechanic, but 167 dungeon guardians that I killed.
  17. Genova

Made a shimmerfall, a road tree house of 721 leaf tiles for Dryad :dryadsmile:and Painter, and a smol lihzard house for the witch doctor. My DCU 10K also dug a hole into the surface of the jungle, even after the guide telling me to not to. :eek:
  18. Genova

New building! A house for the guide and zoologist, and a smol simple house for the golfist (not sure if I'll modify it later lol). If you check closely... The bathroom has a terra toilet :dryadwink:
  19. Genova

Haye, I'm Genova

Thank you Aurora! Glad to know my likings are interesting.
  20. Genova

My first adventure map, being made on mobile manually. Moon souls! It's current lore goes like this: (And I'll attach screenshots of the few things I have built for now. Still needs way a lot more) ________________________________________ A dead Terrarian wakes up from it's grave. A god of...
Back
Top Bottom