Search results for query: *

1. Drunk´n Braindead

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

To be frank at this stage I just want to know if IPv6 will be supported with 1.4
  2. Drunk´n Braindead

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I think this is what 21:9 has to life with. In 2560x1080 the default zoom is at 133%. I believe it is their "fix" for ultrawide so they don´t have to do it properly.
  3. Drunk´n Braindead

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

Anyone else missing some features mentioned in the changelog but do not appear ingame? Like Fluid visual revamp and I still need to click signs to view their content.
  4. Drunk´n Braindead

PC 1.3 Changelog

Maybe he collects taxes from your NPC´s and gives it to you? You are giving them a place to live and make sure they are staying save I think this should be rewarded with some tax income :D
  5. Drunk´n Braindead

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Thanks Logodum. Was just about to do the same.
  6. Drunk´n Braindead

It was stated in this post: Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer
  7. Drunk´n Braindead

PC 1.3 Changelog

Might check your watch caus 1pm est is not in 1 hour 40 minutes. It is currently 10:25 am est.
  8. Drunk´n Braindead

It was stated in the Changelog I believe
  9. Drunk´n Braindead

PC 1.3 Changelog

Earliest release is http://itsalmo.st/#timeforterraria
  10. Drunk´n Braindead

The human body can sustain such torture for a day or two without a problem. So I should be fine, for now.:sigh:
  11. Drunk´n Braindead

I am prepared for today. Went shopping to get energy drinks, german beer (hurray for living in germany), fresh orange juice, bag o chips, frozen pizza, yogurt and flashfrozen fruits for smoothies. Never forget the Vitamins if you are eating this unhealthy ;)
  12. Drunk´n Braindead

Man I can´t wait just woke up.
  13. Drunk´n Braindead

Yeah sorry I switched AM with PM which got me all confused with your table.
  14. Drunk´n Braindead

Kazzymodus if you are right than I´m gonna see me and my friends use a proxy server to download the update earlier than we should. I hate it when I have to wait while most of the world can play the same stuff I want to play.
Back
Top Bottom