Search results for query: *

1. yugiohhero

Game Mechanics I think that the new luck stat mechanic is flawed

Who cares? They don't negatively affect overall luck anymore. The minimum amount of luck that torches will grant is 0. If you have a conflicting torch next to an appropriate one, then yes, the conflicting one will remove the bonus of the positive one, but a torch can never give you overall less...
  2. yugiohhero

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

I think the Reaver did deserve a nerf, yes. But its now useless. It should at least mine ebonstone. Also, Madzai, you can still fish crates up. You just need to do it in hardmode now for those crates to reap hardmode ores.
  3. yugiohhero

Why is torch luck a mechanic?

great news: negative torch luck has been found dead in miami theres only positive torch luck now afaik
  4. yugiohhero

NPCs & Enemies queen bee should grant Confused.

yeah the boss who you already have to fight in an enclosed space that summons bees whenever you break a block, goes through blocks, shoots nigh-unseeable projectiles and more bees, which are hard to kill and home in on your sorry :red:, needs a buff
  5. yugiohhero

Wavebank Music cuts out? [Bug]

Got it, thanks.
  6. yugiohhero

Wavebank taking wavebank requests.

hey, someone noticed my thing
  7. yugiohhero

Wavebank Music cuts out? [Bug]

I'm working on a simple, personal OST mod. Nothing special. Its done, but as soon as I put it in, the title screen music plays.... ...then all of the audio stops. All of it. Sound audio is still at its normal spot, but music is at 0. If I hold down on the music volume bar, the music comes...
  8. yugiohhero

Wavebank Music Overhaul

Do you feel Terraria's OST gets a bit repetitive? So do I. So I threw together a new ost for it, composed of LISA, Nuclear Throne, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth and OFF's OSTs as well as a couple miscellaneous songs. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f5dlzlangr3l8/Terraria_Alternate_OST...
  9. yugiohhero

PC Terraria is too hard

hey op heres how to kill the moon lord ez
  10. yugiohhero

Other Lore Books

So something like Luigi's Mansion, where you get a little bit of info (not really plot related) about the boss after defeating them? It'd be useful as a checklist, i guess.
  11. yugiohhero

Weapons & Equip Exploding Swords, because why not?

weeeeeeeeeeeeew lad, calm yourself. on an entirely different topic, I like the idea. dps is a bit high IMO though
  12. yugiohhero

Weapons & Equip The Carpet Bomb

please don't make bombs destroy tiles though, its really annnoying
  13. yugiohhero

Weapons & Equip More Flails and Spears (to make stone and turtle shells a good material for making weapons)

Flails do alright damage, but the Hell Flail (whatever its called) has significantly lower DPS than a Firey Greatsword from the slow time alone. Nevermind their awful range, and when it does hit an enemy, the time it takes to come back doesn't make it worthwhile to use at all, especially in...
  14. yugiohhero

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

your pc name is onii-chan?
  15. yugiohhero

tModLoader Hi, I want to make a music mod, but I'm also stupid.

So, I don't like terraria's music and wanted to make a mod that replaces it with a few highlights from my library. I have no knowledge of coding whatsoever, and have only ever made 3 mods before for anything, all musical mods for nuclear throne that require no knowledge of programming, just a...
  16. yugiohhero

What is your most annoying dungeon enemy

The firey rolling guy. That guy just makes me mad beyond belief.
  17. yugiohhero

Edit The Quote

Oh :red:! What happened?
  18. yugiohhero

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I once got reported in Town of Salem for calling someone out to report them for being named GassingJews I was named Eden (after a character from TBOI:R) Who gets reported? ...Me. Thank god the Trial System exists (I even found myself on the report list and got off scot free). My friend also...
Back
Top Bottom