Search results for query: *

1. Not is Many

World Gen passes

Hi everyone! I recently started learning worldgen and it is very fun. But you need to dig a lot in vanilla code, copy and adapt it to make your code work. So here I stored all the vanilla gen pass names so I don't have to search for them all the time and so you guys don't have to dig so much...
  2. Not is Many

tModLoader Need suggestions to improve water world!

Hello everyone, Recently, I started learning worldgen and made a thing I wanted to make for years, a water world. I've just filled 90% of a world with water and placed a glass dome at the spawn point. Already started surviving and understood how much the water changes. So, I decided to create a...
  3. Not is Many

Many's Riddle #1: NPC spawns NPC

Hello Terarria connoisseurs! I decided to make some riddles to check how many people know Terraria well! The point of my riddles is to impose the largest number of correct answers with a minimum number of incorrect ones. This is the first riddle, and it is about NPCs. Rules of a riddle: !!! By...
  4. Not is Many

tModLoader Arcturus Mod (Work in Progress)

Hello everyone! I glad to see you on the forum about my mod called Arcturus Mod! Arcturus Mod is a mod that expands and improves Terraria by adding new content to all its stages, expanding vanilla sets of items and reworking some of them. Also the mod adds some new bosses to the game and will...
  5. Not is Many

tModLoader Legends of Terra (WIP)

Hey everyone! We are reviving our old mod Terra Mod, and now it is called Legends of Terra. This mod adds many sets of items for all stages of game, mostly focused on Terra weapons. Also the mod revive and expand the Thrower class with new stuff. Current version: 1.0.0.0 "Ancient Storm"...
  6. Not is Many

tModLoader I'll code your ideas! (CLOSED)

deleted To the better result make a detailed description of your idea. [/SPOILER]
  7. Not is Many

tModLoader The Abandoned Star Mod

This mod is abandoned. Current mod I'm working on - tModLoader - Arcturus Mod (Work in Progress) [/spoiler] @This is Many? - Creator, Coder, Spriter, Idea generator, Tester, Wiki editor @Breadflare - Coder, Spriter, Idea generator, Wiki editor @IlluminatiJoe - Spriter, Coder, Wiki editor...
  8. Not is Many

tModLoader Modding Tutorial 2: Basic Item & Sword

Introduction Hi everyone! This tutorial will be about creating a simple item (material) and a sword. Perhaps I'm exaggerating a little, starting with 2 objects at once, but for those who read the previous tutorial and, as advised there, learned C#, this won't be difficult. And one very important...
  9. Not is Many

tModLoader Gamemodes+

Hey everyone! I am making a small mod called Gamemodes+ This mod adds a mechanic called gamemodes. They can be configured in settings. Download on Steam Workshop There are currently 5 gamemodes: Half the Wrath Not so hard. - The damage and health of all bosses have been halved. - Defense of...
  10. Not is Many

tModLoader Terra Mod (WIP)

Hey everyone! We are creating a new mod called Terra Mod. This mod adds many sets of items for all stages of game, mostly focused on Terra weapons. Also the mod revive and expand the Thrower class with new stuff. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] Current version: 1.0.0.0 "Ancient Storm" (WIP, not...
  11. Not is Many

Ask Many Anything

Hey everyone! You are at my AMA and here you can ask me everything except very personal things. Wait you to ask!
  12. Not is Many

tModLoader Modding Tutorial 1: Basics

Introduction Hey guys! Have you ever wanted to create mods? If yes (like me), this tutorial is for you! We will make mods for version 1.4.3 of Terraria. Let's get down to business! What are we going to study in this tutorial: - How to go in modding - How to create mod skeleton - What is in the...
  13. Not is Many

Pixel Art Many's Art Thread

I'm mostly coder, but welcome to... Many's Art Thread! Here I'll post some of my sprites that I've made Most of them was made for my mod I will update this thread around once a month Here are my sprites:
  14. Not is Many

tModLoader [SOLVED] How to decompile Terraria on Mac?

From what I understand, Ilspy only exists on Windows, but I'm a modder and I want to get the Terraria code. I heard about Avalonia Ilspy, but I don't understand how to install it, because when I install it and try to open the application, it says that the file is damaged. Can anybody help me? I...
  15. Not is Many

tModLoader Additional Terraria Mod

Glad to see you on the forum about my mod for Terraria called Additional Terraria! This is a mod that adds vanilla-styled content (add-on for vanilla). I tried to follow the vanilla style, and it seems to have worked for me. Also here are some quality of life features. The next major update...
Back
Top Bottom