Search results for query: *

1. CatTheTerrarian

Story When Cat renames the cat (part 1)

It was a normally unnormal day in Chad's depths of life. Cat was scrambling everywhere looking for something but it wasn't actually a thing. ━━━━━━━━━━━━ Hey Golfer what happened to knife? -CatTheTerrarian ━━━━━━━ The Golfer NPC was of course sitting on a chair in front of the workbench and...
  2. CatTheTerrarian

Resolved Probably a spammer

Everyone y'all should ignore the bot who's been spamming "Delete my account" everywhere. I didn't even know there would be bots here but seems like every social platform or website has bots of their own Also yeah I made the mistake of commenting on this bot's profile post but everyone I don't...
  3. CatTheTerrarian

Short Story Weird and Random POVs #2

POV: You're going to the dungeon- Terrarian: I'M GONNA GET SO MUCH LOOT! -you didn't kill skeletron yet- Terrarian: But I have a weapon, so the dungeon guardian can't kill me -you're a newbie and you just made your character and world. Terrarian: OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING M-...
  4. CatTheTerrarian

Weird and random POVs #1

Pov: You're chilling with your favorite NPC in your house- Terrarian: what a wonderful day to sit here with my favorite NPC NPC: *just sitting on a chair chilling with you -when a boss spawns inside your house and ruins the vibe and mood of the moment. Terrarian: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- NPC...
Back
Top Bottom