Search results for query: *

1. Demorticue

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

This new music gives me Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door vibes. Sounds so similar to the music from Chapter 6.
  2. Demorticue

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So, I've started a mod playthrough and noticed that many weapon types were doing no knockback. This included bows, spears, thrown weapons, etc. I've noticed that only melee weapons were doing knockback. Once I took the spirit mod off, all the knockback was returned, so it must be a bug similar...
  3. Demorticue

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Seeing how cool the boss and item footage we got was, I would like to know if you'd mind telling us what other bosses are planned for this mod besides Kraid and Nightmare.
  4. Demorticue

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So I just got past the Moon Lord on my own Calamity playthrough and there is one huge question that has grown with me throughout... Will there eventually be music boxes for the various themes in this mod? This is some of the best music I've heard in a while.
  5. Demorticue

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Woops, I meant to put (02. Eerie) as "The Book of Sealing" from FFV. Thanks for pointing that out.
  6. Demorticue

I just recently started a modded run with this new dandy RPG mod, so I want some RPG to go with my experience. And when I think RPG, I think Final Fantasy, so let's go with that. For the games that the tracks are coming from, I am suggesting themes from IV, V, and VI. 1. Night - A New World -...
  7. Demorticue

Welp. I guess we should make room for a 3rd slot in the Metroid section, cause Samus Returns is out, and I wanna hear some new Metroid in Terraria. Lucky thing is that you always prove to be great at making these things. So here's the new assortment of Metroid themes. 1. Night - Baby Metroid -...
  8. Demorticue

Alright. Thanks for the info.
  9. Demorticue

With the idea of Metroids being enemies, is there a possibility of Alpha, Gamma, Zeta, and Omega Metroids being enemies, instead, or, to make the whole "summoner weapon" thing simpler, as a single weapon that you upgrade through the course of the game in a similar style to the Spirit Mod's relic...
  10. Demorticue

Once we are all able to play, the galaxy will be at peace. *Ba-dum-tsh*
  11. Demorticue

CC Creation Compendium #50

Everybody's occupied with the number 50 while I'm sitting here in a daze that somebody, @Loffy09, actually made Dark Matter.
  12. Demorticue

Speaking of the OP, I noticed that Infernon's section did not show off his new sprites, and the hallowed gun and true variants were not listed either.
  13. Demorticue

You hear a faint scream in the distance. It sounds as if it is boiling with a mixture of glee and agony: "MY REINCARNATION IS AMONG YOU ALL! FEEL THE WRATH OF SOMEWHAT MEDIOCRE HUMOR!" After trying to make out what the voice said, resulting in failure of understanding, you shrug and...
  14. Demorticue

Welp... this AND two new official Metroid games coming soon. What the heck just happened?
  15. Demorticue

Demorticue's Gallery of the Structures and Wonders of Undaerlath

I turned off background for the second one, and the first two are using one of the monoliths (Nebula and Solar) on trippy setting.
  16. Demorticue

UPDATE ALERT 1.2! -ADDED TEMPLE OF THE WEEPING GUARDIAN AND LORE
  17. Demorticue

Way too much to say at once. In real terms, it's about 80 loose-leaf pages filled up and still counting. It's a nice source for builds and other creative things, though--lots of eldritch abominations and ancient ruins. Here's a watered down version: There is one supreme being in charge of...
  18. Demorticue

Here's a tiny extra update in between builds and edits. -Lore has been expanded upon and noted within the description and told beneath the builds.
  19. Demorticue

Hm, yes. My build world is coming along quite nicely.

Hm, yes. My build world is coming along quite nicely.
  20. Demorticue

UNDAERLATH UPDATE 1.1 -ADDED MORITURAAS -ADDED BLACK, SHADOWY TENTACLES TO THE UNDERSIDE OF DEMORTICUE'S PALACE
Back
Top Bottom