Search results for query: *

• Users: Kats
  • Order by date
  1. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

You will be able to when plugin system releases. :p Tiberium also mentioned writing a homing plugin as an example when recording how-to videos for plugins. And well, I will also attempt to write one with my own way of doing so, entirely for the fun of it, but its a super simple way that I...
  2. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hmm, interesting. Personally made a switch to malwarebytes years ago because Norton often hogged a huge amount of CPU, along with some other annoyances. Back then I looked up alternatives and malwarebytes was highly praised. Haven't had any problems with Malwarebytes, though I don't really pay...
  3. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

dnSpy<3 Don't know much about this stuff, but that program has enabled me to have a ton of fun haha. And even learn a thing here and there in the process. :p pro tip: uninstall norton and install malwarebytes. Norton's programs are practically virus themselves lol.
  4. Kats

Biomes & Nature About the Crumbling Dungeon Blocks

Hmm, yeah. You right, having a splitsecond to try and get to safety is cool... But for it to be cool, they do indeed have to fix their inconsistency like you said, since right now, landing on one of these blocks that didn't disappear, will not vanish unless spammed with grapple hook, at least...
  5. Kats

Game Mechanics Post-Plantera Dungeon Spikes (Traps)

Ah, yes, banners do of course make for a pretty obvious and extreme improvement in how fast you can kill a mob. I just tend to forget until I need space, or just don't care enough to spam them around the entire dungeon haha. xD Especially so because if something kills me, its usually a...
  6. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Once we get that plugin system I'm sure someone will cook something up for homing. :p I might try writing one up that changes the same code that I change using Cheat Engine lul. For until someone makes a better one. :p
  7. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

:p
  8. Kats

Yikes. :p I currently play on Master mode, which is why this suggestion was written for Master Mode. :) It was mostly written for the spikes, rest was added on later. I can certainly see your point with the spike balls~ Rest... hmm, clogging up memory? Most of these simply hit harder. Only...
  9. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

10. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

That gave me a cool idea for a plugin lul. Now to figure out how the zapinator works exactly...
  11. Kats

Heyo! EDIT: First of all, maybe a ~1 second debuff after triggering (an actual untouched "group" of) crumbling blocks that disable flight and mount (but not grapple)? :p 1 (or whatever) Seconds would be enough to aim grapple hook away to safety, or fly at the last split second. (timer would be...
  12. Kats

Biomes & Nature About the Crumbling Dungeon Blocks

Heyo! So, I love these blocks, made looking around the dungeon more fun with how you "never" know when you might stumble upon a new corridor/room (until you realize Dangersense Potions highlight the blocks :p), or fall into a pit of spikes (until you reach late pre-hardmode/hardmode and these...
  13. Kats

Video fixed now hehe

Video fixed now hehe
  14. Kats

Ah nice! :p Sadly I have no LUA script for the autoaim as I got no clue how to write one, I just...

Ah nice! :p Sadly I have no LUA script for the autoaim as I got no clue how to write one, I just like messing around with the game code and cheat engine lul. EDIT: Even more fun when something works, which is somewhat rare lol.
  15. Kats

Ahh, nah, I have like 30 seconds of Astronomia in there and haven't really bothered to fix it...

Ahh, nah, I have like 30 seconds of Astronomia in there and haven't really bothered to fix it haha. I can see if its possible to do on youtube haha.
  16. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Can't find post again about the buff potions that don't run out, played around with making something like it when I first saw the post, then I forgot about the post... even though I got the staffs working lol. Anyway, whoever it was, you can just change bufftype on a summoner staff along with...
  17. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Uhh, it was a very normal sentence asking someone not to do something. ;P Which in many people's eyes never looks polite enough lol.
  18. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Ahh, that's because the stats of an accessory is decided using the itemID itself, for example, the bonuses from an aglet is stored somewhere where omnipatcher doesn't edit. Oh and, for the mana usage and mining speed you can just modify the Crystal Ball's Mana Cost Reduction, and the Slice of...
  19. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I could give you a list of all possible stats that could possibly be put in suggestions that are stats related, though power scale and super power (+the placement/pickup range) does cover most (if not all) of them already. (And this is only if I understand how these modifications work, like...
  20. Kats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hmm, this can be done in Omnipatcher by modifying shootSpeed, only time this way won't work is if a weapon has multiple projectiles. Can also give yourself the Archery Buff as persistent. Tiberium can of course correct this, but Projectile Velocity isn't a stat the player has, and only gets...
Back
Top Bottom