Search results for query: *

1. Darakudemon

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

The inf item option doesn't seem to work with Overhaul mod. I can see why this is since overhaul changes so much.
  2. Darakudemon

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

More updates even after the final update. Even if they are small, you guys just can't stay away hahaha. You can tell you all love this game like your own child, and I respect that. I can't wait to see what you guys do next after this chapter in your lives. Sending love and respect to the team!
  3. Darakudemon

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

No... The Brain is the only Main starting boss(EoW, EoC and Skeletron) that doesn't have a mech form.
  4. Darakudemon

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Mechanical Brain.....? Does this mean we are getting a mech version of the Brain of Cthulu? I hope so because he is the only one missing out on the Hardmode debauchery.
  5. Darakudemon

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

I wanna be really mad, but at the same time I know that when this gets released, it'll be so worth it that I'll prolly put in 5 hours of gametime a day hahaha.
  6. Darakudemon

Official Beta Testers Applications

So when are they supposed to let us know whether we got in or not?
  7. Darakudemon

PC A small spoiler...

Ya'll Devs are cock teases.
  8. Darakudemon

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I wasn't trying to sound like a :red: about it. I was just pointing it out and such as it would make more sense since r13 is still in early stages too.
  9. Darakudemon

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Why would they be working on it for r12 when r13 is out now?
  10. Darakudemon

Turtle's Builds.

How, how do you have those amazing Parallax for your builds????
  11. Darakudemon

Wut, wut, wut, wut.

Wut, wut, wut, wut.
  12. Darakudemon

Official Looking for Testers!

I sent an email myself. I hope I get selected for testing, I've loved Terraria since Red was making videos on Youtube before releasing it.
Back
Top Bottom