Search results for query: *

• Users: vrtyui
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

All 4 Pillars Guide

Hello Terrarians ... I have a guide what it would probably help you : The 4 Pillars in expert mode are very hard even if you have Endgame Gear, you need some thinking here : I recommend to defeat Duke Fishron Before Lunar Event VORTEX PILLAR Difficulty : Easy You will need 1 - Ranger Gear ...
  2. V

First Time in Terraria

How was your first time playing Terraria?
  3. V

Items Scrap Metal , Melting Machine

Hello Terrarians! You are a powerful HardMode Character and you have a chest full of Pre-Hardmode Weapons ( like Blowpipe or Enchanted Sword ) , you want to sell them but the NPCs gives you only some silver coins... My idea is : To transform the useless weapons into scrap metal! ( except the...
  4. V

My Terraria Digital Art

Even with Paint tool SAI I am horrible at drawing DX I made this !
  5. V

Favorite anime?

What is your favorite anime? My favorite anime is Attack on Titan but i love Danganronpa and Akame ga Kill too.
  6. V

PC HardCore Expert Mode Guide

If you think you are a true terraria expert and you want to start a hardcore expert mode you need to plan every terraria day and every terraria night, my plans can help you a lot... First day : Avoid the slimes at all costs ,cut trees and build the house immediately after you start your...
  7. V

Items Tesla items

I think you know what is this toy used in martian madness. His debuff makes your character to die faster than you expected. Terrarians ! I have a idea... Imagine this debuff applied on Enemies ( PVP and PVE ) but if you want to apply this debuff on enemies you must make items from an unique...
  8. V

Video Terraria HardCore Expert Mode Series !

Hello Terrarians ! I recently started a new series of terraria with a girl character ! I made only 3 episodes... If you have suggestions , add a comment here! Episode 1 : Episode 2 : Episode 3 : In the next episode i will work more on editing and i will make it better !
  9. V

TNK spawned here...

Hello Terrarians! I am Tank SuperGaming ( short TNK) and i'm a bit addicted to Terraria. I play terraria since 2014 and i am a very good at PVP and PVE (defeated all bosses in expert mode) I am 14 years old , i live in Romania . I love animes (action) and tuning cars. I have a lot of special...
  10. V

Items Rename your weapons/accesories

My Idea: Rename your weapons at arms dealer Example: Minishark -> Ak-47 or Arkhalis. -> Demon Sword or worm scarf -> Kawaii scarf Kill example: Victim was killed by killer's Demon Sword ( forgot PVP death messages) You need to pay some coins if you want to rename, it depends on item rarity 1...
Back
Top Bottom