Search results for query: *

1. DocktorMedic

Yeah, I left this account to collect dust for a hot minute :D But I wanted to submit an idea and...

Yeah, I left this account to collect dust for a hot minute :D But I wanted to submit an idea and needed to bring this account back to life to do that. :P
  2. DocktorMedic

Weapons & Equip Reworking the Paladin's Hammer to use 1.4.5's Phaseblade mechanics

To clarify a bit, I am not asking to let the player swing the Hammer like a sword :D Just the throw and return part is all.
  3. DocktorMedic

Weapons & Equip Reworking the Paladin's Hammer to use 1.4.5's Phaseblade mechanics

The Paladin's Hammer currently acts like a boomerang that has a VERY fast return speed, simple as that. While this is cool, I feel the Hammer could be made even cooler, more useful, and more thematically fitting if it were to be reworked to utilize 1.4.5's new Phaseblade mechanics, being able to...
  4. DocktorMedic

Blocks & Decoration Rain Altar

No music? Only visuals? Heck yeah! If only there was more thunder and lighting......
  5. DocktorMedic

Blocks & Decoration Cleansing Altar! [MoonLord Drop]

We all know how annoying Crimson/Corruption and Hallow can be. Sure you can slow it,maybe even quarantine it! But what if you just want your world to be pretty again? Solution for the Clentaminator can quickly eat away at your savings,so what about something for the Endgame players...
  6. DocktorMedic

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

SWEET!! Even though I never really wired much,i'm sure this'll get me into it! :bslime:
  7. DocktorMedic

I'M BACK BABY!!

I'M BACK BABY!!
  8. DocktorMedic

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Uuuh huh! What did the Nurse tell ya?! :nursewhat:
  9. DocktorMedic

As the wise Quan-Chi once said: "You will obey" Then I realized he was making my body ready.....
  10. DocktorMedic

;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:-Beautiful...
  11. DocktorMedic

No matter where you are,you will always be apart of the team ;)
  12. DocktorMedic

Yeah! Unless you're really anti-social and hate everyone around you and just wanna stay in a cold dark corner for the rest of eternity..... Just saying.....
  13. DocktorMedic

We will all get to 1.3 together! As a team!
  14. DocktorMedic

Getting ready for 1.3! So excited!!!

Getting ready for 1.3! So excited!!!
  15. DocktorMedic

Are you trying to give me a heartattack....because if you are.... It's not funny....
  16. DocktorMedic

Oh....okay then..... So about that bunny.....
  17. DocktorMedic

I wanna find a bunny,name it Fluffers McGee,feed it to a zombie,kill that zombie,and play 1.3.... I'm Insane :pumpking:
Back
Top Bottom