Search results for query: *

1. K

Game Mechanics Moon Globe

In addition to the globes that change background and tree style, maybe add a globe to change the moon style. It could unlock after you defeat Moon Lord.
  2. K

Working as Designed Sand isn't held up by actuated blocks

That would actually be pretty cool.
  3. K

Just dig a hole down into the underground desert from inside your base and hang a rope. I don't understand why you want to actuate sand for this.
  4. K

**REPORTED** Book Mount Bug

So, upon thinking more, I feel like there are two big issues... 1. The movement is broken, as mentioned. The up key causes problems as Full Metal Kirby said, and it gets stuck on blocks. Thank you for reporting that, but I do have one more issue... 2. With all due respect, because there is no...
  5. K

PC 1.4.0.5 Player and World bug

So, I was going to say that because your PC restarted mid-game it corrupted your save file... but that doesn't sound right. The game isn't constantly saving, and even if you got unlucky and it happened in the middle of a save, there should still be some .bak files in your...
  6. K

Well, there are Hardened Sand blocks... they don't look exactly like sand, but close enough. Maybe it would help if you told us what it is you're trying to do, then maybe we could offer suggestions as to how to accomplish it?
  7. K

Working as Designed Tax Collector Maxes out at 11 Gold 76 Silver

It's a bit confusing, though, because he has platinum coins listed in his dialog box, which makes it seem like he could actually have them to give. Maybe take the platinum coin icon out?
  8. K

By actuated, do you mean, "toggled off"? Because that's intended behavior. It's how the sandfall traps in the underground desert work.
  9. K

**REPORTED** Book Mount Bug

I understand that the Book Mount isn't meant to be an all-powerful flying mount of any sort, and is just meant to hover over the ground. However, it seems to be unable to move upward at all. Even when simply moving along the ground, it can't even get over one block high steps. It can't even go...
  10. K

Game Mechanics Windy Day Enemies are Too Rare

All I want to do is get the Angry Dandelion fully unlocked in my beastiary. I've spent actual multiple weeks going into the forest every windy day to hunt dandelions and even so my Angry Dandelions count is at 4. These things are way too damn rare, especially considering they drop literally...
  11. K

**REPORTED** Ocean pylons in underground ocean.

I'm in the underground ocean (ie. the part of the world where there are parallax backwalls that have shells embedded in them). Happy NPCs here sell ocean pylons - NOT underground pylons - implying that this is still part of the ocean. However, the ocean pylon doesn't work here - it gives the...
  12. K

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

"Less noise, more things with purpose." YES FINALLY.
  13. K

Check out this shoddy Terraria "remake."

Not sure if this has been shown here before, but seriously check this out. https://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/terraria-1331/6000363277778944
  14. K

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

You guys kinda snuck this one in. >w< Sounds coolio, though.
  15. K

Terraria Bad Ideas

Speaking of... * Excalibur can not be crafted, must be found like the Enchanted Sword. Unfortunately, Excalibur can't be used unless you meet all 1,000 of his requirements, though he can cut it down to only 800 requirements, provided you still attend the 5 hour storytelling party. You fool.
  16. K

Terraria Bad Ideas

Abusing buff or health potions causes you to experience withdrawal symptoms if you go too long without taking a potion. But you can totally quit any time you want, really. Just... maybe not right now.
  17. K

Terraria Bad Ideas

* Troll Mod - You play as the NPCs, your job is to stand in front of chests when the player is trying to use them, open the doors at night and let zombies in, and stand underwater until you drown. Achieving a high score earns you the achievement: "NPC fixes? What NPC fixes?"
  18. K

Terraria Bad Ideas

I'm not sure. I know that guns don't kill people, people kill people... but I'm not sure about swords, spears, and arrows...
  19. K

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

These things have probably been suggested already, but what the hey. * More wrench colors. * Switches similar to the switches and pressure plates from Minecraft, where a toggle turns it on... and then back off after a second. * Sensors that send a signal under certain conditions. For example, a...
  20. K

Terraria Bad Ideas

Damn it. I think he won, gais.:red2:
Back
Top Bottom