Search results for query: *

• Users: Knight9910
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Game Mechanics Moon Globe

In addition to the globes that change background and tree style, maybe add a globe to change the moon style. It could unlock after you defeat Moon Lord.
  2. K

**REPORTED** Book Mount Bug

I understand that the Book Mount isn't meant to be an all-powerful flying mount of any sort, and is just meant to hover over the ground. However, it seems to be unable to move upward at all. Even when simply moving along the ground, it can't even get over one block high steps. It can't even go...
  3. K

Game Mechanics Windy Day Enemies are Too Rare

All I want to do is get the Angry Dandelion fully unlocked in my beastiary. I've spent actual multiple weeks going into the forest every windy day to hunt dandelions and even so my Angry Dandelions count is at 4. These things are way too damn rare, especially considering they drop literally...
  4. K

**REPORTED** Ocean pylons in underground ocean.

I'm in the underground ocean (ie. the part of the world where there are parallax backwalls that have shells embedded in them). Happy NPCs here sell ocean pylons - NOT underground pylons - implying that this is still part of the ocean. However, the ocean pylon doesn't work here - it gives the...
  5. K

Check out this shoddy Terraria "remake."

Not sure if this has been shown here before, but seriously check this out. https://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/terraria-1331/6000363277778944
  6. K

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

First, it's not balanced. I wanted to start a new character in a new expert world and go through the whole thing normally... but the bosses aren't balanced. At all. Aside from the new AI all they did was double their stats. That's not how balancing works, and as a result I've hit a brick wall...
  7. K

Terraria Bad Ideas

I made a similar post to this on Terraria Online, but figured I'd make it here too. The idea is humorously terrible ideas for Terraria, or ideas that make an amount of sense but would never work in practice. I'll get us started... * The "beginning of the end "actually IS potentially the end of...
  8. K

Medusa OP.

Several seconds worth of COMPLETE paralysis with a 100% chance, can not be blocked or dodged, and if they get you mid-air it's a near-instant-kill... I just have one question. What WERE you smoking, and where can I get some?
Back
Top Bottom