Search results for query: *

1. krunkanader

Weapons & Equip Enter the gungeon crossover concept

These are items that would be added to etg, not the other way around since I can't tell how much etg content isnt a reference. Also I can't replicate the terraria artstyle. Ill make all sprites, eventally. KEEP IN MIND A TON OF COOL TERRARIA ITEMS ALREADY HAVE COUNTERPARTS IN ETG!! Enter the...
  2. krunkanader

PC How many Old-gen console features can actually be put back?

The excuse for many features not coming back is copyright. How are orcas copyrighted? I'm sure there's more features that can legally come back like albino antlions and spectral gastopods
  3. krunkanader

Game Mechanics Golden borders for 100%ed things in journeys mode

If everything you can craft with a material is researched, it should have a gold border around it. If every item obtained from a enemy is researched (-captured critters and banners) they will have a golden border. So far I've had to use a all items world to check what items were researched and not
  4. krunkanader

Blocks & Decoration Queen slime block

Sparkle Slime Balloons at a Solidifier creates Royal gel blocks If your wondering why anyone would even want this, I was building boss shrines and had to use the nebula fragment block for queen slime "Pink gel blocks looks like queen slime" no it doesn't "just paint another block" nah I...
  5. krunkanader

Game Mechanics Why do npcs have to be so close to each other!??!

I swear to god anytime I try to build something cool I can't even use pylons because they the npcs are in different towns THEY ARE FEET AWAY FROM EACHOTHER "I wish I was closer to my people : ( "
  6. krunkanader

Crimson at spawn (?)

I created a world and crimson patches were at spawn and infecting trees and im like "WTF" "why is it so fast??" I went into a cave and there were patches of crimstone too?? I didn't check any farther because this wasn't something I actually want to play on 2.2.2.881284814 (it was on...
  7. krunkanader

NPCs & Enemies Daytime Skeletron should drop the bone key

I don't how to elaborate on this in a meaningful way Daytime Skeletron is functionally the dungeon guardian so, just make him drop the pet Edit: This post is assuming "Daytime Skeletron is functionally the dungeon guardian" but apparently he isn't. Let the Clothier spawn Skeletron at day so...
  8. krunkanader

Secret World Seed FTW + Drunk seed = Master Master mode (Antrex seed)

In 1.4.5 relogic is adding seed mixing to terraria and with that comes special combinations, and I had an idea for a stupidly hard seed mix. This seed is basically a big tribute to the youtuber Antrex who makes amazing terraria sprite animations, as far as i'm aware he is the only one on...
  9. krunkanader

Sprites make slimes sprite flip when they turn around

make slimes flip their sprite when they change direction im no programmer but it should just be a few lines of code (per every slime?) and just like that they flip their sprite when they turn! oh but krunk what is that point of doing that you ask? most slime texture packs look TERRIBLE...
  10. krunkanader

Enter the Gungeon

im not the only one who thought it was found in green chests, right?
  11. krunkanader

Weapons & Equip Purified Mind (brain of confusion x worm scarf)

For some reason I haven't seen any concepts of worm scarf x brain of confusion. this would probably be busted but it is hard to get the opposite evil in your world to get one the materials to craft this. it also wasn't intentional for the yellow to liquid to look like ichor, I just thought a...
  12. krunkanader

you can reforge endless quivers in the fargos soul mod

it can only give you "deadly" or "unreal"
  13. krunkanader

NPCs & Enemies shimmered duke fishron (minishark boss)

this would be :red:ing insane!!! feel free to resprite (i wanna see a high quality version of duke gunron)
  14. krunkanader

NPCs & Enemies shimmered eye of chultulu (drippler boss)

im no pixel artist but this would be cool as :red: 14560 health (4 times the normal eoc) in the lore dripplers are created by demon eyes twisting and molding into this flesh blob because of the blood moon what if fully grown eyes twisted together?
  15. krunkanader

Resolved where is my shimmer?

16. krunkanader

Weapons & Equip mechdusa pet

mechdusa jr (placeholder name) i haven't made any other art for this but it would be cool if you could combine all mech boss pets to make this or have mechdusa drop this on master mode (only on getfixedboi) Edit: thanks for the support its been a year and I got another idea to obtain this...
Back
Top Bottom