Search results for query: *

• Users: Popmen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Popmen

PC [SOLVED] Flame traps vs. Geysers

Which one is more optimal for an arena? Or should I use both?
  2. Popmen

PC Looking for someone to play with [Expert] [Potentially Modded] [Fresh Characters] [Fresh World]

I would say that I am pretty experienced with Terraria, and it would be great if someone could play expert with me on new characters on a new world (We might use a mod to stop the corruption/crimson from spawning where it eats the jungle. I don't care if we do vanilla or modded, just say what...
  3. Popmen

Game Mechanics Selling Improvements!

Currently, selling only gives 20% of the item price back (if sold by an NPC). Unbuyable items also have the same price at different NPCs, even if they are related to one. Proposition Maybe, items that are related to NPCs could sell for more at that NPC, but not enough that it makes buyable...
  4. Popmen

Items Admin only "copper shortsword"

looks like a normal copper shortsword, but once you click it takes up your whole screen dealing 999999999999999999999999999999 etc. dmg, ignores knockback resistance, gives all debuffs, instakills, ignores defense, and goes through blocks :D
  5. Popmen

Items Mourning Star mace/flail

Drop from Mourning Wood help me I need more info for this also a morning star is a medieval weapon
  6. Popmen

Random Character Deletion

I uploaded one of my characters to cloud and it crashed. When I got back on I had to download an update. After the update I went to terraria and one of my characters was gone ( not the one uploaded to cloud). D:
Back
Top Bottom