Search results for query: *

1. Annelmeye

Wavebank Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Soundtrack

I know I'm digging this :red: up from the grave, as well as myself, but the link doesn't lead to anything anymore. Could someone make an updated MGR wavebank? Nobody else has one.
  2. Annelmeye

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hey, how would I go about making a boomerang pierce when it goes forwards, instead of just piercing when it goes backwards? The only way I've gotten it to work is by either setting the projectile to basically be the Paladin's Hammer with projectile.type or if you hit with just the tip of the...
  3. Annelmeye

tModLoader WeaponOut

Well... Terraria isnt even on the machine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. Annelmeye

tModLoader WeaponOut

So, whenever I try to host WeaponOut on my server it has an error and disables itself, any idea what's causing this? This persists even when WeaponOut is the only mod active.
  5. Annelmeye

[tModLoader] Early Magic

I don't think you have the clearance to say that? I usually forget the gem staffs are in the game in the first place... oops.
  6. Annelmeye

[tModLoader] Early Magic

Probably, if you build the source. Which I'll go do that right now.
  7. Annelmeye

Well I guess that's what I get for trying to reply intellectually at 4 AM.

Well I guess that's what I get for trying to reply intellectually at 4 AM.
  8. Annelmeye

Red says that he plans mod support for his newest game. So then the title claims that Terraria...

Red says that he plans mod support for his newest game. So then the title claims that Terraria is getting mod support. Clickbait.
  9. Annelmeye

Not sure if you read the article, Esreadel, but that's a clickbait title.

Not sure if you read the article, Esreadel, but that's a clickbait title.
  10. Annelmeye

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When I place my custom tile, it looks like this. I probably made some dumb mistake somewhere.
  11. Annelmeye

How would I modify a vanilla item? I think the Blindfold needs a few changes.
  12. Annelmeye

I'll answer for him! It's the Collector General, from Mass Effect 2.

I'll answer for him! It's the Collector General, from Mass Effect 2.
  13. Annelmeye

Is it possible to make an accessory that gives you Portal Gun physics?
  14. Annelmeye

Oh, yeah, by the way, another question. How do I get drills to work? When I use them currently, the sprite just flips out re-appearing over and over again, and making the drill sounds rapidly. Am I doing something wrong there, or is it a bug too?
  15. Annelmeye

http://pastebin.com/Rw9UyNrC - item http://pastebin.com/JHRYGE6w - projectile
  16. Annelmeye

When I make a custom spear, the projectile just locks in place. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
  17. Annelmeye

Beating Duke Fishron with bows

I'm pretty sure he's not immune to the Shadowflame debuff, so use a Shadowflame bow and add Venom Arrows for extra damage. Or, alternatively, if you're not opposed to using Repeaters, maybe the Chlorophyte Shotbow with Ichor Arrows. Tactics? ...uh... dodge?
  18. Annelmeye

[tModLoader] Early Magic

That's just how the Starfury projectile works. Haven't figured out if it's possible to do with any other projectiles, to be honest :p
  19. Annelmeye

[tModLoader] Early Magic

I just added one new tome, Cosmic Shower. I get the feeling it's quite unbalanced, so I'd like opinions on it.
  20. Annelmeye

[tModLoader] Early Magic

Thanks for the feedback! I've lowered both of the tome's damage and heightened Razor Leaf's mana cost and lowered Spore Trap's mana cost, and made Spore Trap slightly harder to craft.
Back
Top Bottom