Search results for query: *

1. Ethacon

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Ok 👍
  2. Ethacon

Story Terraria Historia [Revamped]

In case anyone's been wondering where I've been, and why I stopped writing more lore, it's because there is basically no motivation or drive to theorize lore or write it. I don't have the skillset to turn them into YouTube videos, so there's no financial gain, and I hardly get any views or likes...
  3. Ethacon

...despite my small amount of work being arguably some of the best lore writings that exist for...

...despite my small amount of work being arguably some of the best lore writings that exist for Terraria aside from Rational Gamers, and better than that so-called official lore written for an anniversary. So yeah that's pretty much it.
  4. Ethacon

In case anyone's been wondering where I've been, and why I stopped writing more lore, it's...

In case anyone's been wondering where I've been, and why I stopped writing more lore, it's because there is basically no motivation or drive to theorize lore or write it. I don't have the skillset to turn them into YouTube videos, so there's no financial gain, and I hardly get any views or likes...
  5. Ethacon

Chronicle 3 is now available! It's a bit shorter this time around, but hang in there for...

Chronicle 3 is now available! It's a bit shorter this time around, but hang in there for chronicle 4 tomorrow See you then ;)
  6. Ethacon

Chronicle 3: Cthulhu's Thorned Olive Branch Life on Terraria was thriving. Civilizations were living at peace, and at worst had harmless rivalries with each other. Minor threats came and went, but each one was easily dispatched by one of the four Nymph factions. No one on the planet...
  7. Ethacon

Chronicle 2 of my Terraria Historia project is now posted! Check out my previous profile post...

Chronicle 2 of my Terraria Historia project is now posted! Check out my previous profile post for the link to the whole thread. Happy reading :p
  8. Ethacon

Chronicle 2: The Birth of Terraria The Gods are the higher beings of this universe. Even a being as powerful as Cthulhu wouldn’t stand a chance against fighting one. They are the ones who set the rules and boundaries for how the universe functions. Their focus on the balance between...
  9. Ethacon

I've started rewriting my Terraria Historia project from awhile back! I've put a lot more work...

I've started rewriting my Terraria Historia project from awhile back! I've put a lot more work into it in a single chapter alone than all the work I did for a handful of chapters last time. Please check it out :)
  10. Ethacon

Terraria Historia Welcome to the Terraria Historia, a collection of chronicles from across time and space. This collection aims to gather all the possible tales and legends of the Terraria universe and bring new lore to the light of the community. Are you ready to hop in? Let us get started…...
  11. Ethacon

Has anyone else thought of this? When you enter the Corruption for the first time: [MEDIA]

Has anyone else thought of this? When you enter the Corruption for the first time:
  12. Ethacon

In terms of the timeline of the Terraria Universe, they probably wouldn't be much involved...

In terms of the timeline of the Terraria Universe, they probably wouldn't be much involved. However, non-canon challenge scenarios could involve them, and Free-Play I was thinking could have a whole bunch of factions from throughout time including them. Had they been involved in the Cthulhu...
  13. Ethacon

Ever wondered what sort of Terraria spin-off games could exist? Well I'd love to share a sort of...

Ever wondered what sort of Terraria spin-off games could exist? Well I'd love to share a sort of pitch for a spin-off concept I've come up with, a top-down strategy game called "Terraria Wars". Please check out my latest thread to read more about it.
  14. Ethacon

Terraria Wars: A Top-down strategy spin-off concept

Gameplay: Three game-modes. Campaign, Challenge Scenarios, and Free-play Campaign is split into one campaign for each front, different in events that happen and what faction(s) you play as during it. Challenge Scenarios, play as a certain faction fighting against a certain faction(s) in...
  15. Ethacon

Terraria Wars: A Top-down strategy spin-off concept

Don't really know where to make a thread for this as it's Terraria related... but not related to the original game, but I'll put it here anyway. Today I'd like to share something that I've always thought would be a cool Terraria spin-off, a top-down strategy game that for now I'll call...
  16. Ethacon

Six entire years on these forums as of yesterday. There doesn't seem to be a seven year trophy...

Six entire years on these forums as of yesterday. There doesn't seem to be a seven year trophy, so did I join in the (non-beta, as some staff members were here in 2014) first year of this?
  17. Ethacon

WIP Terraria Historia

Today I'm finally bringing to the public a lore continuity. I've been running ideas through my head for a long time now, and after trying to go through the TCT lore branch to get lore out there, and the TCT failing to bring that anywhere, I'm just going to post here and see how that goes. This...
  18. Ethacon

10th Anniversary Lore from Former Lore Branch

I see you had to do this yourself because you probably still couldn't get through the dense wall of the corrupt TCT staff to finally do something official related to lore. Anyways how've you been?
  19. Ethacon

Member-Run Project Anyone interesting in a Terraria "Guilded" server?

The server is open, so rather than ask people if they are interested I'm just going to include a link for people that want to join.
  20. Ethacon

If a Terraria Guilded server (vs using the Discord server) sounds interesting to anyone, please...

If a Terraria Guilded server (vs using the Discord server) sounds interesting to anyone, please check out my latest thread.
Back
Top Bottom