Search results for query: *

• Users: Ethacon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ethacon

Story Terraria Historia [Revamped]

Terraria Historia Welcome to the Terraria Historia, a collection of chronicles from across time and space. This collection aims to gather all the possible tales and legends of the Terraria universe and bring new lore to the light of the community. Are you ready to hop in? Let us get started…...
  2. Ethacon

Terraria Wars: A Top-down strategy spin-off concept

Don't really know where to make a thread for this as it's Terraria related... but not related to the original game, but I'll put it here anyway. Today I'd like to share something that I've always thought would be a cool Terraria spin-off, a top-down strategy game that for now I'll call...
  3. Ethacon

WIP Terraria Historia

Today I'm finally bringing to the public a lore continuity. I've been running ideas through my head for a long time now, and after trying to go through the TCT lore branch to get lore out there, and the TCT failing to bring that anywhere, I'm just going to post here and see how that goes. This...
  4. Ethacon

Member-Run Project Anyone interesting in a Terraria "Guilded" server?

So Guilded is this newish thing now. In some ways, it's better than Discord, and of course being new, lacking in other areas (such as no third-party bots yet, which would be an issue running a full-sized Terraria community on it until then.) I'm just enjoying the potential of this somewhat new...
  5. Ethacon

Mobile Server Hosting Issue (Friend Can't join)

My server is up and running just fine, and I can connect to it both through local and online, however, my friend is not able to join. I port forwarded and have the server application open and started. We have the same versions of the game (1.3.0.7.5), but it seems like I might've messed up the...
  6. Ethacon

Game Mechanics Master Mode: Lead Poisoning Debuff

When wearing lead armour, you have a chance to get lead poisoning when damaged (you get a cut, the lead gets in). Lead swords, tools, arrows, bullets, etc. Have a chance to give lead poisoning.
  7. Ethacon

PC Game Freezes for a few seconds when I click accept on the "enter port" screen.

I tried to join a server but on the "enter port" screen, I would click the "Accept" button and then the game would freeze for a few seconds then nothing would happen after unfreezing, it would just be on the "enter port" screen still.
  8. Ethacon

It has been awhile!

I haven't visited here in a long time, it has been even longer since I have said something. Anyways just wanted to drop in and say hello! It has almost be my second year here.
Back
Top Bottom