Search results for query: *

• Users: Julive
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Julive

Items Advanced Combat Techniques Volume 3

Este libro seria como los demas y tambien aumentaria la defensa en 6 ademas de dar un 20% mas de daño al npc, se obtendria con un 10% drop de la polilla como drop extra y no uno de las opciones de soltar
  2. Julive

Sprites Bunch of balloons with all the balloons

If the handful of balloons is so good, wouldn't it be even better if instead of three balloons I had 4 or maybe 5? It would just be great and it would be used even more, I said 4 because I think the tsunami balloon is not necessary since I understand the one that wouldn't fit between 4 just...
  3. Julive

NPCs & Enemies npc pumpkin

My suggestion is to add a pumpkin npc which would appear after making the pumpkin moon only during Halloween, basically it would have a similar appearance to Santa, I think it could sell costumes and decorations, Halloween-themed paintings, pumpkin moons, a hook creepy and maybe a pumpkin king...
  4. Julive

Weapons & Equip Brain Scarf/Purified Mind/Ancient Brain

En ingles: It's an accessory I guess, so I'll contribute my idea, it would have the characteristics of the brain and the worm but it would only reduce the damage by 12 or 10% stackable with the scarf of the worm but the confusion and the dodges are not stackable with the confusion brain for so...
  5. Julive

NPCs & Enemies new bird / in meteor shower

Starbird I already have the previous drawing in another post so I will only focus on the bird, I don't have many changes but being close to it would increase your luck by 0.2 for 16 minutes and when you kill it your luck will decrease by the same for 4 minutes if it is in the day it will take 5...
  6. Julive

Weapons & Equip New boomerang: Aractaran

This would be a fang-shaped boomerang, I will draw a picture to show it, they launch in 3 directions at the same time in front of you the name is a combination between boomerang and arachnid Boomerang Stats: speed: 14 Damage: 32 Leave: venom for 5 seconds Crafting: 30 Spider Fangs, 150 Web, and...
  7. Julive

Other Starfall (Ugrade to event and bird)

It would be great if the meteor shower would be improved, my idea: when this event happens, the luck would increase by 0.1, more stars would fall to make it look more beautiful. and that in that night a new animal could appear like a star bird or something like that, it's something simple but it...
Back
Top Bottom