Search results for query: *

1. Vidalia Visuals

NPCs & Enemies NPC Accessories and Upgrades

NPCs have slots that accept Accessories, similar to mannequins. (3 slots per NPC) The Accessories are NPC exclusive, so no items that The Player can use and vice versa. Accessories can be specific to each NPC or universal. Each slot should be locked and only accessible after certain...
  2. Vidalia Visuals

NPCs & Enemies "Player" Enemy

An enemy that uses a random player model, who is equipped with gear that the player can obtain. To keep the drops fair, The Player Enemy would only pull items from a pool of items the player has had in their inventory at one point in time. So no OP drops/gear, unless the player has already...
  3. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Black Pug Summon

A CUTE little pug summon, based on Mars Mausoleum's pug, Ollie. I will be creating a Town Pug soon (currently having trouble) -Replaces Vampire Frog Staff-
  4. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Cat with NO Hat (Green Eyes)

Turns the Unlucky Ball of Yarn pet into a plain black cat (with green eyes), based on my cat, Blair. No hat and updated broom to match Witch Broom Mount. Requested by Bendu on steam.
  5. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Shingles Replacer

Turns Blue Dynasty Shingles into Gray Dynasty Shingles. Gray shingles have a more subtle color change when painted. No more over saturated shingles.
  6. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Loadout Icons

Loadout icons inspired by TheDapperAx loadout icons. Icons: Enchanted Sword for battle Toolbelt for building Lure for fishing
  7. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Conk or Bepis? The Choice is yours.

conk or bepis? lets see who knows their drinks. Replaces Cream Soda and Joja Cola with Conk and Bepis, respectively.
  8. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Adorable Sad Jelly Summon

Summon Giuseppe, a sweet jellyfish buddy. He becomes more powerful with each summon. -Replaces Abigail's Flower-
  9. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Green Cap and Red Hat Summon

Summon the Sacrificial NPC's signature headwear! The Green Cap and Red Hat will fight for you. - Replaces The Optic Staff-
  10. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Pug Summon

A CUTE little pug summon, based on my love's pug, Olivia (Ollie). I will be creating a Town Pug soon (currently having trouble) -Replaces Vampire Frog Staff-
  11. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Stardirt Guardian

For all of those who are dirty and worthy. Replaces Stardust Guardian with Stardirt Guardian. Goes well with my other dirt textures. More dirty things to come. (ps. i dont know how to change the transparency effect so if anyone can help, please let me know)
  12. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack The Dirtiest Staff

A Dirt Block minion to go with The Dirtiest Block Pet! (Vampire Frog Staff Re-texture) Goes perfectly with my Light Pet retexture of The Magic Lantern, The Dirtiest Lantern https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-dirtiest-lantern.118246/ (More Dirty Textures to come)
  13. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack The Dirtiest Lantern

A Magic Lantern replacer to match The Dirtiest Block! Enjoy.
  14. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Simplified Witch's Broom Mount

Removes dangly bits.
  15. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack The Brickiest Block

Is The Dirtiest Block your favorite pet? Are there are no good light pets to match? There are now! Replaces the Magic Lantern with The Magic Brick
  16. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack White Cat No Hat

Turns the Ball O' Fuse Wire pet into a spotted white cat, based on my cat, Junipurr. No hat and updated mount to match Witch Broom Mount. (I do not know how to remove particle effect from flying version. Any advice is welcomed. Thank you)
  17. Vidalia Visuals

Texture Pack Cat with NO Hat

Turns the Unlucky Ball of Yarn pet into a plain black cat, based on my cat, Blair. No hat and updated broom to match Witch Broom Mount.
Back
Top Bottom