1. MagneticLord

I said I’m still alive a year ago, and I still am now

I said I’m still alive a year ago, and I still am now
  2. MagneticLord

I’m still alive

I’m still alive
  3. MagneticLord

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Oh, so they can naturally generate. I already have 500+ snow blocks from the frost legion, but this is good info, thank you
  4. MagneticLord

So how would I get a snow biome? Do I have to make it myself with snow blocks, because I'm willing to.
  5. MagneticLord

Also, I am just fully realizing that snow biomes appear to be cut and how many items and weapons aren't in the game. Also, pyramids seem to be much more common than PC, instead of being in almost no worlds now they appear to be in all of them.
  6. MagneticLord

I think multiple NPC lines were cut, just to save some room for other things. For instance, I can't get the wizard to say any of his "No? Okay." quotes. Then again, I might be entirely wrong and I just haven't been getting them.
  7. MagneticLord

I've been trying to get one, but the angry nimbuses (nimbi?) never drop them.
  8. MagneticLord

I was aware of the whole "stay up high method" but I didn't want to have to use a hundred mechanical worms trying to find the right height. Thanks for the help!
  9. MagneticLord

I have absolutely no knowledge of what different fps looks like so all I know is it looks very smooth on New 3ds
  10. MagneticLord

What was your setup for the destroyer? Despite my best efforts, his Heath bar has always been green. And you can craft the drax from the different souls and hallowed bars to get yourself some chlorophyte armor, probably would help.
  11. MagneticLord

Is anybody else finding the Destroyer to be very difficult? I've beaten Skeletron Prime with absolutely no problem at all, and even my best attempt at the Destroyer hasn't even made a noticeable dent in his HP. I find this odd because he is usually the easiest hard mode boss to fight.
  12. MagneticLord

I've played sessions upwards of two hours and no crashes
  13. MagneticLord

Like I've discovered glitches doing some rediculous things that I doubt happen that frequently
  14. MagneticLord

I haven't gotten any crashes, strange
  15. MagneticLord

Even redigit himself said a long time ago that a 3ds port was impossible. While the version we have might not be perfect and what you'd expect on a computer, when you compare it to 3ds games (like you should) instead of PC games then you'll see how great of a game it is and that it's definitely...
  16. MagneticLord

Everybody: I have an announcement. I declare myself the luckiest player in Terraria history maybe. I just got a nymph banner after having the game for just two days. A NYMPH BANNER. It's like a .2% chance drop from one of the rarest enemies in the game.
  17. MagneticLord

I think the whole reason the digital download of the 3ds version came out earlier than the physical is so people could have the game before Christmas.
  18. MagneticLord

Yeah, I like the android pet too. Chances are, it's not in the game. We can at least hope for a Nintendo exclusive pet, if we're lucky.
  19. MagneticLord

So am I, I just take a different approach to the game. Right now I'm trying to make Santa's Christmas Torture Dungeon. I just need to get things from the actual dungeon, so I need to beat skeletron.
Back
Top Bottom