Search results for query: *

• Users: SPQR
  • Order by date
  1. SPQR

The Throwback Playthrough

The platforms are there for aesthetics. 1 block step isn't a thing yet, an annoyance that I will go into detail with in episode 4 (probably). And yeah, placing all those walls was a pain.
  2. SPQR

Throwback Playthrough Episode 2 is up right now...

Throwback Playthrough Episode 2 is up right now! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-throwback-playthrough.58863/
  3. SPQR

Part 2 is up! Also, I added a bonus section dedicating screenshots that didn't work for god knows why.
  4. SPQR

You don't even know dude. I have a new appreciation for the quality of life updates, and this is from someone who's played since 1.0.6.
  5. SPQR

Ah, sorry.

Ah, sorry.
  6. SPQR

Dunno if you're still online, but I finished part 1 of the Throwback Playthrough you seemed to...

Dunno if you're still online, but I finished part 1 of the Throwback Playthrough you seemed to be interested in! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-throwback-playthrough.58863/
  7. SPQR

Remember 1.1? I do. I've been feeling nostalgic lately, so I found a copy of Terraria from that time period and I'm going to do a playthrough of it. The goal: to get to endgame (full Hallowed Armor, Pickaxe Axe, Hallowed weapons, etc.) of course!
  8. SPQR

Key molds no longer exist in the current version of Terraria.

Key molds no longer exist in the current version of Terraria.
  9. SPQR

Forgot to mention, I'm in progress with making the thread, feel free to give me pointers and...

Forgot to mention, I'm in progress with making the thread, feel free to give me pointers and criticism when it goes up!
  10. SPQR

Nice to see you commenting! You're an inspiration on what I was planning on doing, it's gonna be...

Nice to see you commenting! You're an inspiration on what I was planning on doing, it's gonna be kinda like your other screenshot LPs because I lack good recording software. I already have the first part screenshotted and the lack of auto walk over 1 block is already a HUUUGE annoyance!
  11. SPQR

Would y'all be interested in a let's play in 1.1?

Would y'all be interested in a let's play in 1.1?
  12. SPQR

Failed my first attempt at expert EoC due to being undergeared. Stupid random spawns...

Failed my first attempt at expert EoC due to being undergeared. Stupid random spawns...
  13. SPQR

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

That's why I hate The Destroyer. I have trouble finding piercing weapons in early hardmode.
  14. SPQR

Am I Missing Something lol

What you said. Building is often the most overlooked portion of Terraria, but it's lots of fun.
  15. SPQR

Normal, and the reason I hate them is because they're usually the first mech boss I kill. I can never seem to beat Prime or The Destroyer, but The Twins are the easiest, yet most annoying. Using the Souls of Sight, I make the Harp and kill Destroyer, then make the Minishark and kill Prime.
  16. SPQR

Every time I have to kill The Twins. Luckily, this past playthrough I got a 3 stack of Bananarangs from a clown on my first hardmode Blood Moon and they were a piece of cake.
  17. SPQR

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

A 5 night string of Blood Moons. Funny enough, the first one happened right after a party.
  18. SPQR

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Ooh, Corruption! My favorite biome!
Back
Top Bottom