Search results for query: *

1. Hea541

Hello! I'm back and working on a new suggestion to expand floating islands!

Hello! I'm back and working on a new suggestion to expand floating islands!
  2. Hea541

\( ・_・)

\( ・_・)
  3. Hea541

kbye

kbye
  4. Hea541

Dunno, Just sort of bored of it and I don't really have too much I weant to post.

Dunno, Just sort of bored of it and I don't really have too much I weant to post.
  5. Hea541

i think i might leave the forums.

i think i might leave the forums.
  6. Hea541

Currently working on a post mech / plantera hell expansion. I could use a bit of help so if...

Currently working on a post mech / plantera hell expansion. I could use a bit of help so if anyone would like to, Message me! :)
  7. Hea541

NPCs & Enemies The Chef! [NPC]

Hey guys! This is my first suggestion for an NPC! So please leave me some feedback!
  8. Hea541

Sprites The Underground Sea

Great improvement over my thread! +1! Here's a blob fish sprite!
  9. Hea541

Weapons & Equip 3rd Celestial-Tier weapons and Helmets.

More Celestial Tier Items Celestial items are some of the best in the game. But there are not too many of them. Here are some of my proposals for new items and helmets. Armors Vortex Vortex Mask Totals: 56 defense 30% ranged damage 20% ranged critical damage 25% increased fire rate of...
  10. Hea541

Items A few magical weapons.

Added some little sprites to give a better visual on the items.
  11. Hea541

Sure, Just Give me some credit.

Sure, Just Give me some credit.
  12. Hea541

NPCs & Enemies Mushroom Behemoth - A mushroom miniboss!

(Simple concept sprite showcases some attacks and basic looks.) The mushroom behemoth would be a rare spawn in the underground mushroom biome after plantera is defeated. Hp: 8,500/10,500 Damage: Physical 55 Defense: 30 Moves fairly slow. This boss can jump 5 blocks high. Grunts, Than...
  13. Hea541

NPCs & Enemies Corrupt Head - Corruption enemy

Corruption has only 2 enemies pre hm. So here is my idea for a new one! Corrupt Head Hp: 65 Ai: Corrupt Head Damage: 12 Defense: 8 Corrupt heads are a spawn around as common as face monsters. They remain dormant until you get within 15 blocks of them. They start floating towards you. Then...
  14. Hea541

Weapons & Equip Making Summoner Better! (Kek) (sprites needed!)

Bump! New set, Minions and more!
  15. Hea541

Items A few magical weapons.

Bump! Added a new weapon!
  16. Hea541

here in my garage...

here in my garage...
  17. Hea541

NPCs & Enemies Hive Mind (aka. Mechanical Queen Bee)

Mechanical Brain is already done to death. So why not a mechanical queen bee? Hive Mind "You hear a huge pair of wings from off in the distance." Visual: Same size as queen bee. Red eyes that glow. Underside is replaced by a huge laser cannon. Has 4 holes on her chest. Antenna constantly give...
  18. Hea541

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Marbles - Additional Throwing Type Weapons

I like this suggestion a lot. But it seems like marble kinda go outta use in the end game. Clorophyte marble (Homes in.) Hallowed marble (Deals bonus damage to unholy enemies. Crimson, Corrupt, etc) Shroomite marble (Glows, Confuses hit enemies.) Spectre marble (Can pass through walls.)...
  19. Hea541

jUST MADE A NEW THREAD :)

jUST MADE A NEW THREAD :)
  20. Hea541

Biomes & Nature The Underground Sea

Hello everyone! We all love the ocean. Well, not really. Little do you know... Underneath the ocean, There is a strange place. A place that hasn't seen the light of day. With strange creatures and epic riches. And there also lurks a terrifying beast. **If someone could sprite some items /...
Back
Top Bottom